jkno's collection

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by jkno, Jul 5, 2006.

1. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

I mostly collect Action Fleet and MicroMachines, but have other stuff as well. Here are 2 links with my Star Wars and non-Star Wars collections (you can see the links in my signature too):

My Star Wars collections
    My Star Wars bootlegs and non-SW collections

As for display I'm still waiting to move to the new house and have a dedicated space for my items...

2. AmShak

AmShak Senior Moderator Staff Member

welcome to the site :duel:

3. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

Thanks!:)

4. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

Welcome, its nice to have another european around :)

5. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

6. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

The 2 webshots links above contain just a small part of my collection (only 1 picture for each item due to the limited picture numbers allowed by webshots accounts). For my full collection you can click HERE

7. darthskellington

My connection is slow tonight. I'll try and check em out tomorrow, hopefuly with better results. :p

8. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

The new custom made cabinets I ordered at a Romanian company which works with German materials - these are now at my new house where I'll be moving in 2009:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

My recent acquisitions - mostly Imperials stuff:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

10. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

11. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

12. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

13. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

These are the only things I can have for display right now, due to the lack of space. For the full collections please look below in the webshots/photobucket links. Once I hope to have enough space to display all my collections SW and non-SW.

I collect mostly Original Trilogy/Expanded Universe (post-PT) Imperials and droids :cool: No more Prequels collecting for me, with very few exceptions.

Star Wars

- Action Fleet and MicroMachines (99% complete collection)
    - Kotobukiya OT/EU Imperials and Droids
    - Medicom RAH OT/EU Imperials (I'll collect Sideshow stuff too, when they decide to release troopers and Vader)
    - Master Replicas/eFX props and scaled replicas (Imperials stuff)
    - Sideshow 1/6 figures (also have the 1/4 Premium Format Vader waiting for a stormie)
    - Gentle Giant - I'm getting a few statues
    - various SW stuff including some action figures (I decided to stop collecting action figs with some small exceptions - no PT at all), patches, books, funny stuff etc.
    - autographs - mostly Imperials

Non Star Wars

- Ghost in the Shell anime figures and everything Masamune Shirow related (Shirow being the creator of Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot, Galhound, Dominion Tank Police etc.)
    - Terminator, Predator, Aliens stuff
    - CD's with electronic/ambient music (have over 1500 original CD's)
    - African and Asian masks and statues
    - stamps (though I didn't update my collection in a while)
    - die-cast cars, tanks and Harley Davidson motorcycles
    - Romanian Playboy Edition magazines (I won't post pics here ;))

Can't wait to move to the new house in 2009, where to display my collections in a better way... Many things in my collection like Action Fleet ships, action figures, Kotobukiya McQuarrie Vader vs Luke, Gentle Giant statues, die-cast Harley Davidson motorcycles etc. are still boxed up because of lack of display space in my room. Hope this will change soon.

My collections - Photobucket link

My Star Wars collections - Webshots link

My other collections - Webshots link

My collection[/red] - Rebelscum Registry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check out my trip to Tunisia - including Star Wars movie set

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. darthskellington

Very impressive collection. I like your new display cases! :)

15. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

Thanks DS! :) Can't wait to have the cabinets filled up

16. jkno

jkno Dracula's neighbor

I managed to move about 90% of my collection from the small apartment where I live now to the new house. So there is still a lot of work in progress there in my collection room. There are at least 3 shelves that need rethinking, plus some items that are still at the apartment where I live now like MR Stormtrooper Blaster, MR Emperor's Cane & Clasp, MR Force FX Vader ANH & ESB sabers, eFX Stormtrooper helmet Sideshow 1:1 Endoskeleton bust, Sideshow Darth Vader Premium Format statue and a few other things, plus some pre-orders.

I guess you already know my Star Wars focus are Original Trilogy Imperials with some small exceptions.

Here are some links to my collections: Photobucket Account and Webshots 1 and Webshots 2 accounts (all my collections: Star Wars and non-Star Wars)

Here is my collection at the Rebelscum Registry and Rebelscum Photo Gallery

What I collect:

Star Wars

- Master Replicas/eFX props and scaled replicas (Imperials stuff)
    - Kotobukiya OT/EU Imperials and Droids
    - Medicom RAH OT/EU Imperials
    - Sideshow 1/6 figures, 1:1 busts, 1/9 dioramas and 1/4 Premium Format statues
    - Gentle Giant - I'm mostly interested in statues: Imperials of course and the exception is slave Leia :cool:
    - Autographs
    - Action Fleet and MicroMachines (99% complete collection)
    - various SW stuff, patches, books, funny stuff etc.

Non Star Wars

- Ghost in the Shell anime figures and everything Masamune Shirow related (Shirow being the creator of Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot, Galhound, Dominion Tank Police etc.)
    - Terminator, Predator, Aliens stuff
    - CD's with electronic/ambient music (have over 1500 original CD's)
    - African and Asian masks and statues
    - stamps (though I didn't update my collection in a while)
    - die-cast cars, tanks and Harley Davidson motorcycles
    - Romanian Playboy Edition magazines (I won't post pics here ;))

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CD collection - there are about 1500 CD's, 99% original CD's (not bootlegs) with ambient, electronic music, ethno, world, movie soundtracks, new age music, fusion, jazz and other related genres. They are from the times I worked at radio in 1998-2004. Example of artists and musicians I like: Vangelis, Jean Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Kraftwerk, Kitaro, Mike Oldfield, Enya, Sarah Brightman, Pink Floyd, Gheorghe Zamfir etc., to name just a few better known artists.

[​IMG]

And please check out my youtube channel (collectible reviews, trip to Tatooine etc.):

http://www.youtube.com/user/jkno

[​IMG]