Insider #73 figure images

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
the latest insider has figure images of some of the upcoming figures. most of these have been floating around for a while, but i think these are a little better quality than what i had seen before.

here is also the info for future figs from this issue.....

<center>
010704.fig.atst.jpg
</center>

Wave 6 (The Battle of Endor): Han Solo(AT-ST Driver), General Madine and General Lando Calrissian. (all retailers)

Ultra Figures: 6 new ultra figures. (all retailers)

New Unleashed: Chewbacca, Luke (X-Wing Pilot) and Clone Trooper.

Repackaged Unleashed: Slave Leia, Luke (Jedi), Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Sidious. (distribution for this line should increase in 2004)

<center>
010704.fig.xwing.jpg
</center>

Vehicles: a rotation of vehicles will be available at Toys R Us, starting with a Red Leader version of the X-Wing.

Scene Packs: New packs will be available at TRU of the Jedi council so that fans can recreate the "entire" council scene, including the center piece. the first set will include Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn and Ki-Adi-Mundi.

Four packs: Will continue at TRU with the "Skirmish at Carkoon"

More images .......

<center>
010704.fig.jan.jpg
010704.fig.pilot.jpg
010704.fig.tie.jpg
</center>
General Jan Dodonna, Gold Leader (Jon "Dutch" Vander) and TIE Fighter Pilot

<center>
010704.fig.jquille.jpg
010704.fig.luke.jpg

010704.fig.lando.jpg
010704.fig.tanus.jpg
</center>
J'Quille, Holographic Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard) and Tanus Spijek

<center>
010704.fig.jabba.jpg

010704.fig.dog.jpg
010704.fig.monk.jpg
010704.fig.rap.jpg
</center>
Jabba the Hutt, Bubo, Wol Cabasshite, B'omarr Monk and Rapotwanalantoee

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i know most of that info is old news to some but some of it was new for me. I'm all for any figure that hung around with Jabba but i'm not too excited about that 4pack that consists of old sculpts.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
That's weird, I didn't think Jinn would be with council members! I thougth Qui Gon, Obi Wan and Anakin would be on the center piece

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I've been waiting to see the madine figure redone for ages. The new Jabba and associated friends in that wave look very good too...

Dark Jedi

Banned
Not bad, in fact, I like, but if you look closey at the Bothan in the bottom left corner of each, it looks like it's steriotypically Chinese :laugh: but there was an error on that Luke fig, it has blond hair, although luke had golden brown hair... but still nice figs...

Barada

Saboteur
Yes, Nightwing, the Jabba is a slightly retooled Ep. I Jabba Glob. This has a new paint job, and includes a removable tongue (eek: ) and the pipe and bowl accessories.

Barada

There is a couple of figures there that I don't remember from any movie. Is it possible some are from special editions or the books?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Originally posted by chris solo
There is a couple of figures there that I don't remember from any movie. Is it possible some are from special editions or the books?

tell me which ones and i'll see if i can answer.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Originally posted by Nightwing
Is the Han figure an EU figure from his days in the empire?

that is supposed to be han from rotj when he uses that atst drivers uniform to get into the base on endor. i think all you really see in the movie is han's head and the helmet.

AmShak:

The guy below the Tie Pilot, the sun burnt guy below him (Luke?), buddy below Lando and the frog dude at the bottom.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Originally posted by chris solo
The guy below the Tie Pilot, the sun burnt guy below him (Luke?), buddy below Lando and the frog dude at the bottom.

they're all there, it's just that some of them are harder to find than others. let me see if i can show you which ones are which .....

"the sun burnt guy" below lando is the holographic luke.

"the guy below the TIE Pilot" is J'Quille (Whiphid) AKA "Tooth Face"

Attachments

• 001jquille.jpg
    001jquille.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 234

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
"below Lando" is Tanus Spijek (Elom) who was a former Rebel Spy.

he's the guy on the left

Attachments

• 001tanus.jpg
    001tanus.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 221

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
"the frog dude at the bottom" is Rapotwanalantonee or Rappertunie who was a member of the Max Rebo Band.

Attachments

• 001rapot.jpg
    001rapot.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 216

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
the one character that i would really like to see made into a figure is Hermi Odle which would be the size of ephant mon.

he's the guy on the left

Attachments

• 001hermiodle.jpg
    001hermiodle.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 225

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i'm kind of surprised that no one here asked me about Wol Cabasshite but since someone else asked me and i have the image handy, here is a pic of it.

Attachments

• 001wol.jpg
    001wol.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 225