Indiana Jones figures May 1st!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
This is probably nothing new, but I found out that the Indiana Jones toys have started shipping and are shelf-dated 'Not to be put out before May 1st."

My Target has a case of classic figures, deluxe figures, and possibly more in the backroom. I snuck a peek at em and they look good. Star Wars quality, but a tad more action posed than current SW figs have been.

What with all the new SW stuff due later this year, I'll probably have to pick up an Indy and settle for that, but they look nice.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Cool Warren! :eek: I'm really hoping they make some for Indy 4 too! Because I would like to see a Shia LaBeouf figure!! :D

RYAN-J :D

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
col
Cool. I preorder some figures on Hasbro site. But they won't ship them until the 12th.

SWfan

Infiltrator
I went to Wal-Mart May 1st and picked up Sallah, Belloq, Monkey Man and Deluxe Indy with horse. Today I got Cemetery Warrior.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I went to wal-mart yesterday and they had lot of these in, even the 12" figures!! :D They look dead on to Shia and Harrison too! :eek: Pretty awesome stuff, Now if they would only take off the insane price tag on the small figures ($7.00!) I might buy some. :mad:

RYAN-J

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
As always, some people loved it and some people hated it.

Personally I thought it was a good addition to the Indy franchise. There was one part invlovling a fridge that was a little silly, but then Indy was so good because it didn't take itself too seriously. It's available on DVD and probably legal download places like iTunes (and no doubt even more illegal places).

They are semi-planning another movie (with Harrison Ford) ... if George Lucas can come up with some artefact for Indy to chase after.

The toys seem to have fizzled out with the prices here in New Zealand now being 50% or less. The games and books though seem to be continuing, with a second Lego Indy game in the works. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah, there were more Indy figures planned, but I don't see where they are coming out. The question now is, where they ever produced, and if so will they now be super-rare items. :(

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
The last wave was from Temple of Doom, I see in some online stores that they offer cases of the last wave with some additonal figures from previous one. Besides that I haven't seen them anywhere even at HasbroToyshop.com. :( I would love to have a figure of Mola Ram, Short Round and Willie.

Last year they used the body of Toht to make an exclusive Cobra Commander figure.

Hope if they make Indy V they bring the line back. :)