Imp. Officer...

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Has anyone seen the new style POTJ card? No force file, just figure!....sigh
The price better come down now since the only thing they are offering is the figure (which is great!), but....ya know... It would be nice to get something with it like...oh...I don't know... maybe a..... freeze frame or else something that makes noises? I like noises...:rotfl:

Hasbro must be weeding out the last of the cards to make room for the upcoming card change. I can't wait to see what the EP2 cards will look like!:D

What do you think will happen?

Redleader

New Recruit
I think that what figures we've seen through previews will stay on these new cards. I'm not sure if there will be any figures we haven't seen added to the line. My hunch is that they will stretch out these guys until EP2 merch hits. In other words, what we've seen is all we'll get until EP2 stuff comes out.

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
The sculpt for the Imp. Officer looked a little on the dull side to me... Still a nice figure, and original, but I guess it's better then nothing!:shocked:

Talon

New Recruit
As an opener I would love it if Hasbro would just included a stand with the figures. I loved the COMM-Tech chips for that reason alone.
They could give a nice REAL Stand with the name of the figure on it, heck even a plain stand would work for me.
I think that we will see more figures after this upcoming wave on the POTJ card. There are still BoShek and the others who I am sure will be in the POTJ line. I don't think that we will go from the release date of the latest wave to after the E2 merchandise with out getting any other Classic and E1 merchandise.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Stands would be awesome! That is my #1 complaint, because hardly any of the figs can stand up by themselves. All my figs are on my dresser, and every time I open and close a drawer, someone falls over! Grrrr annoying!

:king: :joker:

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
that would be a great idea Talon! I'm with you on that wookiee_cookiee. I eventually had to tape my figures to the shelf so they would knock each other over.
My personal opinion... The worst balanced figures would have to be (POTF2 line):
-Tusken Raider
-Leia
-Han
-Luke
-Ben
-Han Hoth
-Tie-Pilot
-2-1B (why even bother!?!)
-Lak Sivrak

Can anyone think of more?

membraneman

Bounty Hunter
I don't mind the revamped cards at all. What I'd like to see is a bigger picture along the lines of Vinty photo cards. That would be cool. I don't mind not having any packins such as Force Files, Commtech and such. Not a biggie for me:smirk: