I'm new

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
I'm new to bothan spy and to star wars autograph collecting. Let me introduce myself real quick:

-who am I?

Corran(Horn from germany

-when did I start collecting?

Nov.2009

-what do I collect?

All actors of the original triology on Star Wars CCG - for now. Thinking about expanding to crew as well. Maybe even the new movies later. let's see xD

-how did I find bothan spy?

I googled for addresses and found the thread on here. while already at it: I would like to thank everybody who contributed addresses on here. It really helped me alot to get started.

any questions, advice, flaming me, ideas, adressess etc. : PM me or reply on here xD

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Welcome to the site Corran. We've gota pretty good group of autograph collectors here. We'll help you out as best we can with any questions. :)

Welcome here! I mainly collect signed sw cards like trading card as well as CCG card. Maybe we can make a trade If you have double:)

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
darthskellington;86076 said:
Welcome to the site Corran. We've gota pretty good group of autograph collectors here. We'll help you out as best we can with any questions. :)

Thanks alot, I'll come back to that xD

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Bounty CK;86082 said:
Welcome here! I mainly collect signed sw cards like trading card as well as CCG card. Maybe we can make a trade If you have double:)

thanks alot! I would love to trade at a later point, but right now, I'm mainly working on actors to reply to my letters xD

I tried to check out your collection, but the link seems to be messed. you got the collection somewhere else as well?

Corran(Horn;86075 said:
any questions, advice, flaming me, ideas, adressess etc. : PM me or reply on here xD

None of the above but welcome to TBS. Always good to see an avid collector. :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hi Corran(Horn!!

Welcome to TBS!! Congratz on all the amazing Autograph successes you 've gotten over the past few days!! I'm a huge collector of Star Wars and Non-Star Wars autographs too!! :D I'm sure you'll find lots of actors on here to write to. I've gotten over 90 replies from SW performers and there always so nice.

Best of luck on your future successs!!

RYAN-J :cool:

P.S. Here's a link to my Autograph collection. I update everytime I get new successes, so check back often!!

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
hey Ryan-J,

I saw your collection before. very, very nice.

I'm stunned by the nice replies I got so far. Even though most of the actors must've signed thousands and thousands of autographs, they still take their time for us. It's amazing.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Thanks for the comments!! You've gotten some pretty awesome resposnes so far!! It's is nice how they can keep up with most of our requests!!

RYAN-J