I'm going bust collecting busts!

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Wow........that's a lot....really, a lot! I've just started collecting by picking up X-Wing Luke the other day.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Cool! I'd love to have the busts, but so far haven't found a way to afford them all. :( But, if I had to start with only one bust, it'd be Leia as Boush.

How does that Scissorhands bust look in person, say compared to the SW busts?

Nightwing

New Recruit
darthskelington said:
How does that Scissorhands bust look in person, say compared to the SW busts?
It's really cool! The way that he is sculpered to appear to pop out of the houseand look on down has a great affect. His hands are made of pewter, his is the same scale as the SW busts, and there is great detail, right down to the Loch Ness-type monster and large hand trimmed bushes in the garden :)

The buffy busts are nice, but unfortunately are not to scale with the SW bust, even though they are made by GG, probably because there was a series of busts before and they wanted to keep the continuity. If I had to compare them, I would say that they are the same size as the Clone wars Maquettes.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Way cool collection Nightwing. I'm a way behind on this line, but gradually getting them. Had some luck in getting a Black Hole stormie, which is cool. Might have some difficulty getting some of the more rare older busts now though.

Nightwing

New Recruit
I got all the SW busts I want now. I don't want any of the remaing busts: the ATOC busts are pretty poor, save for Yoda, Zam and the Clones.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
The upcoming stormies, vader and yoda look pretty cool. Not sure about the Han though, something not quite right about it.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nightwing hasn't been on the site in a while. However, if you want to contact him you might be able th reach him via e-mail. Just click on the link in his profile. :cool: