If you could have any character made into an Unleashed, which would it be?

Barada

Saboteur
I don't follow them much either, but I believe the three are Chewbacca, Clonetrooper, and Luke X-Wing.

Barada

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Here's a sneak peek

Attachments

• adunleashednp.jpeg
    adunleashednp.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 316

Nightwing

New Recruit
is this gonna turn out yet another time where we have repeats of figures already done(Vader, Luke), and no versions of figures yet to be done? :(

Maybe it's too early to tell...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Aussie's got a great idea, Alec unleashed... and then there is Lando (maybe as skiff guard), Boushh, Wedge (in X-Wing Cockpit), TIE Pilot (in TIE cockpit), Sebulba, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Assaj Ventress, Jabba and of course the Rancor

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I'd also be interested in a series of Unleashed scenes...

Cantina Brawl
Jabba's Palace Party or over Carkoon
TIE v X-Wing Dogfight
Putting Han on Ice
Jango v Obi
Arena Scene I (Padme, Obi and Anakin v Creatures)
Arena Scene II (Jedi v Droids)
Vader on Luke's trail through the caverns of the Death Star
Luke v Rancor
Vader v Luke Bespin
Jawa's Selling Droids
and last but certainly not least
Anakin's Funeral

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Aayla , Boussh and the Jabba would be ones i'd like. A rancor would just be too much as the size would be too big. Idea is very good though....:D

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Could have the Rancor Pit as an unleashed scene... the unleashed scenes would end up being pretty big and expensive if they ever made them though...

Nightwing

New Recruit
I think a good idea, would be that you could join them together, for example- Boushh goes with Carbonated Han, which goes with Jabba, etc, etc. Until you get one big palace, or whatever the event may be

Barada

Saboteur
Yoda has actually just been released as Unleashed, and Dark Jedi, it has been found at TRU in Canada along with Fett and Solo.

Barada

Originally posted by AmShak
They haven't done chewbacca yet, have they?

Chewbacca is always unleashed.;)

An Unleashed R2 is the next best figure. His ferocious battle with Master Yoda over the pen light, zapping ewoks in the a$$ defending his friends, his invasion of the droid factory in AOTC..... You could smell the rage.:twitch:

Dark Jedi

Banned
Originally posted by Barada
Yoda has actually just been released as Unleashed, and Dark Jedi, it has been found at TRU in Canada along with Fett and Solo.

Barada

What has been found in TRU in canada with Fett and Solo? Kyle Katarn unleashed? Yoda unleased?