If you could have any character made into an Unleashed, which would it be?

Nightwing

New Recruit
What would be your choice for a character to made into a dream Unleashed figure?

It could be a character that has already been made, but in a different format. For example, a carbonite-frozen Solo would be fantastic!

Mine will be a LONG time coming, seeing as a basic figure was never made of him until POTF2- Tarkin, naturally ;)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
There's a lot of characters that would make great unleashed figs. I'd be happy with Tarkin. Motti would be cool too.

I think I'll take the other side and say that I definately don't want to see:

Chief Chirpa Unleashed

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Chewbacca Unleashed could be great!! Especially in a pose chucking stormies as in the Battle of Endor :D That would be ULTRA Unleashed.

Wampa unleashed would be interesting too, although they'll probably never go for it.

To take a lead from Borsk...the figure I would HATE to see unleashed would be Jar Jar - the mind boggles at the endless possibilities for poses illustrating stupidity!!!

Nightwing

New Recruit
Re: Re: If you could have any character made into an Unleashed, which would it be?

Originally posted by CloneCommanderBry
Thats not really unleashed though...I mean Han is frozen! He can't really do anything...
IMO, when you get down to it, Unleashed are basically display pieces. What do you want them to do?!

Barada

Saboteur
I think what CloneCommanderBry is saying is that the Unleashed figures are usually posed in an extreme 'action' stance. A Han Carbonite can only take one sculpt to be considered in any way authentic. However, a Han in the scale of the Unleashed would be cool.

I don't do Unleashed myself, but I think a good one to do would be a two pack where two lightsaber-wielding characters are at a stalemate with sabers clashed, a la Vader and Obi-Wan from ANH.

What shouldn't be done? Droids. A droid in an action pose would look stupid, unless it was maybe C-3PO being blown apart by Stormtroopers on Bespin. THAT would be a cool figure.

Barada

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
well.... i could go for the han in carbonite it you slapped a boushh leia in front of it or maybe a Boba Fett walking along it as it floated up into the slave I or somehwere in cloud city.

on the droid subject, i think maybe you could do an R2 getting shot by a jawa or a few jawas carrying the recently shot R2. we're probably going beyond what hasbr intends to do with this line.

I'm not a big fan of greedo, but it seems like he might make a nice unleashed figure.

also, not all unleashed figures so far are in action poses, for instance, padme and slave leia are pretty much just standing there.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Yup, not all the Unleashed were in great action poses.

Starting the line with Maul was a great move, he's one of the best scuplts in the line.

I've been thinking that Han would have been better running AFTER the stormies, yelling, rather than running AWAY, but maybe thats just me being daft.....

Slave Leia Unleashed does just stand there, but she does that brilliantly, leave her be :p

Re: Re: Re: If you could have any character made into an Unleashed, which would it be?

Originally posted by Nightwing
IMO, when you get down to it, Unleashed are basically display pieces. What do you want them to do?!

Just giving you are hard time Nightwing! It would be an awesome display piece though!

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Chewie and a Clonie? Great! Anyone know what the third in this set might be?

Personally, I still hope they consider a Wampa :D