I met Chewbacca!

SWfan

Infiltrator
I got my first in-person autograph today from Peter Mayhew! He was at a local con and I got to meet him and got 2 8x10s and a playing card signed! I also got a pic with him! Yay!:D This was also the first con I've been to!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Congrats! Peter's a cool guy. He doesn't always have much to say, which throws some people off. He's just really laid back.

BTW, are you going to All-Con in Dallas March 12-14? Wookiee Cookiee and I will be there all weekend. No SW guests this year, I believe.

SWfan

Infiltrator
darthskellington;86438 said:
Congrats! Peter's a cool guy. He doesn't always have much to say, which throws some people off. He's just really laid back.
I thought he was nice. He was talking with people and taking pictures with everyone that asked.

darthskellington;86438 said:
BTW, are you going to All-Con in Dallas March 12-14? Wookiee Cookiee and I will be there all weekend. No SW guests this year, I believe.
Nope. I gotta save money for CV.:)

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Congrats! Peter is definitely one of the greats. He is always pleasant and seems to genuinely enjoy being around his fans (unlike some of the guys you can tell are just there to earn $$$ and can't wait for it to be over). Thanks Peter on behalf of all of us! :)