how did you find da bothan spy? DBS?

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
:rolleyes:

Well. How did you find it?

I happened to be googling looking for a place to buy Dexter Jettster and then I managed to click on a link to find Ishi Tib's varaition thread for him. So I registered and after almost 2 years (sorta), im STILL HERE!

Best Star wars forums ever.

What about YOU!?!?!?!?!?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I think I followed a link from Sandtroopers.com, for the 1st year Anniv. Contest.

For many years, I was a Rebelscum/Yakface person, but I had never bothered with the forums. Lately, Yakface hasn't been updating many times a day, and Rebelscum is more or less the equivalent of Star Wars Collecting CNN, great for news...and that's about it. (At least in my opinion, as it's much less personal now than in years past).

So, I started branching out into other sites, looking for original content. Bothan Spy's attractive design and friendly forums looked like home. Now they don't know how to get me to leave. :p

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I don't even remember how I got here... It was probably for some giveaway of some sort. I'm a reformed giveaway whore. ;)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
FYI...

WC was the 16th person to register at the site. She registered the same night we opened the site. And yes, we had a very generous giveaway when we opened (which she did not win :cry: ).

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I've been waiting for someone to say they saw a TBS shirt or had a business card stealthly slipped into their backpack. ;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hmmm....not me. I haven't posted in other forums in quite a while..aside from Alltroops and Forcepike. Maybe Joel? Either way...glad to have you here. :)

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I saw Skel & Wookie Cookie @ SW Weekends last year at Disney. I believe I talked to them - but at the very least they left little business cards behind in the line with the web address. I found the site from that and am hooked! I'm looking forward to doing more for the site.

Bret

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
If I remember right I just Google searched for another site that assisted with Star Wars collecting, autographs, and misc. news cuz I was suffering withdrawal when WG went down for a while. :rolleyes:

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I'm pretty sure it was the unified site contest that got me surfing through to forums here. I think the diarama area was what caught my eye. Watto's Lotto was my first few posts but the community is what hooked me. Great bunch of "spy's" out there. Been a pleasure all around- meeting fellow "spy's" at C3, trading, posting, the Rancor Pits... etc.