Hot Wheel Star Wars

Discussion in 'Espionage Report' started by Buzz Bumble, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Hot Wheels is releasing two series of Star Wars vehicles - one a series of customised cars and the other a series of spaceships, etc. from the movies.

A couple of weeks ago I did find some Hot Wheels Star Trek cars in the local toy shops, but they were really just regular cars with some Star Trek character stickers / decals on them (and a bit over-priced at US$9.55, as are the movie/TV Hot Wheels range). I have also found a couple of the Hot Wheels Star Trek spaceships which are quite nice in a Micromachines way, especially at the price of only US$2.60.

2. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

An image of the R2-D2 and C-3PO cars have made it onto the intawebby-thing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  3. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

The Yoda car has now been revealed ...

[​IMG]

Apparently two more in the (first?) set yet to be shown.

4. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

5. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

I'm enjoying seeing all the new car designs that have been popping up as SDCC approaches. Can't say I'm really a fan of any of them, but they are fun to see nonetheless. :)

6. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

We all know you're building a life-size Yoda car in your garage ... ;)

[​IMG]

7. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Three more vehicles have been revealed ...

Tusken Raider car
    [​IMG]

Rebel Pilot car
    [​IMG]

The third is a silly exclusive for Target in America will have a 5-pack of vehicles which includes an exclusive Stormtrooper car. No doubt it will again mean eBay scalper fodder for those, especially outside America, trying to collect these.

[​IMG]

8. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Reportedly characters from the animated Star Wars Rebels show will feature as two upcoming Hot Wheels cars ... Chopper and The Inquisitor ...

[​IMG]

Now come on, we all know Chopper should be a motorcycle. ;)