Hi!!!

joewhite

New Recruit
Hi, TBS members!!! I'm sorry for my disappearing act but my line of work is a very (very) demanding and was unable to get online due to certain things and also being out of town. Anyhow, it feels good to be able to finally relax and post again!

As some of you may know I quit collecting a couple of months ago and am still selling off my collection except for my Silver and Star Tours figs. I bought a new guitar and amp which was cool.

I am also recording the Clone Wars cartoons. I was a bit skeptical at first but I gotta say that they are pretty cool. I wish they'd make them full length cartoons, though. I can deal with it but it's hard for my 4 year son to accept that they are only 5 minutes long.

I saw some pics of the Clone Wars cartoon figures and I think the cards and figures look pretty neat.

I'm also still 98% spoiler free as far as the next Episode, I'm proud of myself!

Well, enough of my ranting. I will be posting on a regular basis now. I just felt that I should explain why I haven't been around in some time and I just wanted to say hi. : )

Peace