Hi

darth_viper

New Recruit
Well, I don't think I am the only one to introduce myself, but I will try to give you all something worth reading. I didn't even know this site was here untill the Unified Site Contast began. So you see guys, your strategy worked. So far, the parts I have explored do seem very well done. ok, now for a littel bout me. I just got into the hobby about 6 months ago. I don't have much currently, but hope to keep adding peices that I want the most soon. I live in southeastern pa about 45 out of Pittsburgh. (No, I am not a Steelers fan, and if I was, I wouldn't admit it this year. lol) I am 26 and happily married to a very understanding woman, who will soon turn from the Dark Side and help me. Thats all I can think of for now.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the site. Let me know if you have any questions about using the boards or any other part of the site.:dance:

Barada

Saboteur
Welcome Darth_Viper. Always great to see new people getting into this hobby, and I'm glad you discovered us. We're a very friendly bunch, and I hope we get to meet up in the chat room soon.

Barada

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Welcome... I hope you enjoy the site and the forums. We have recently made some modifications to our trading area and have more on the way. This should help you get what you're looking for.