Help please, arrghhh lol

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Does anyone else have the issue with the white at the bottom printing on the index cards?

It doesn't bother me for the autographs but I made a 4by6 of my own photo and now I have autographs for fans of my show as freebies.

All 3 of them. :p And I meant all 3 fans LOL

Anyway i have it on portrait and no matter what settings i try I get a white edge.

Any help would be great as I'm going batSH*T.

:D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Pedge,
I'm not sure why the white line is appearing at the bottom. When I take my photos to wal-mart to be printed, they come out just fine. Has this happened to you Wes (Holla300)? can the line just be trimmed off?

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79567 said:
Pedge,
I'm not sure why the white line is appearing at the bottom. When I take my photos to wal-mart to be printed, they come out just fine. Has this happened to you Wes (Holla300)? can the line just be trimmed off?

RYAN-J :D
Mine are perfect on the 4x6 setting when I print them off.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
What you could do is adjust the image size to be just a hair larger than the photo paper you're printing out. But first, I'd double check on the image size, to see if it is actually the size of the paper.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I had this same problem using Microsoft PhotoDraw and even if I sized it to bigger than the edges, it wouldn't work. I finally figured out that in my printer settings I had to select "borderless printing". Even then I had to tinker with the size of the image b/c it would cut off more than I wanted some times. It just takes a little getting used to. Check your printer settings, that may help.