Hello Kitty Mimobot USB Flash drive

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
For those with more money than sense, the over-expensive Mimobot Flash Drives now come in a Hello Kitty version, but it's not as good as some of the better Star Wars ones (all they've done is paint a standard Mimobot Flash drive).

2GB = US$24.95
4GB = US$34.95
8GB = US$49.95

It's actually the second one in the series. Click on the image for more information.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Apparently, like the Star Wars ones, there is a series of these Hello Kitty Mimobot USB Flash drives. Three have been released so far, with two more to go.

shop_sanrio_header.jpg

new_hk_fields_125x125.jpg

Hello Kitty Fun in Fields

hello_kitty_apple_thumb_new_4.jpg

Hello Kitty Apple

hello_kittyx_thumb_new_1.jpg

Hello Kitty

Personally I think I prefer these EMTEC Zoo series USB Flash drives ... still a little over-priced compared to other Flash drives, but a lot cuter and cheaper than the Mimobot ones. I just bought a 4GB grey Mouse one yesterday - the Panda and Bear are quite good, but the Black Panther isn't. (The Flash drive is in their heads, so when you plug it into the computer the head is sticking out.) :)

animals.jpg

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Maybe they'll release a Monkey one before March ... that would solve a birthday present problem for someone I work with who has a growing collection of monkey things because she keeps calling people "cheeky monkey". :)

Of course an Elephant is probably better ... it'll never forget your data. ;)

Or, depending on your computer's USB ports, a Snail might be more appropriate. ;)

The Japanese (as usual) put USB Flash drives into all sorts of weird shapes and designs, including plastic Sushi and rubber ducks.