hasbrotoyshop.com

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i can't say that i am impressed by the hasbro store so far. it's been over 10 days since i placed my order and it still shows that the order has not shipped.

anyone else place an order with them?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
today i got an email with the subject line reading that my order had shipped. after opening the email, it reads that the following items from my order had shipped and it lists nothing. it goes onto state my shipping address and shipping method and that type of stuff and then it lists the items that have not yet shipped, where it lists everything on my order. next to each item, it lists an estimated ship date. for each item, the estimated ship date is the 13th of this month.... that was 5 days ago (9 days after the order was placed)...... so.... i decided to check the order status at their site. the site shows that my order has partially shipped but it does not state what has and what has not. will they be charging me additional shipping? everything i ordered were "in-stock" items and none of it was anything special.

so, from the information that they have provided i have learned that my order should have already shipped, that it may have shipped, that part of it may have shipped or none of it has shipped.

i would say they have a few bugs to work out over there.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
they sent me another email today saying that my order had shipped but only part of it. so, perhaps the other part of my order shipped when they emailed me earlier or maybe there is still some to be shipped. in any case i will be curious to see how they charge me for shipping when the order should have shipped complete.

am i the only one here who has ordered from them?

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
ok, since my last post, they sent me two more emails saying that my order had shipped and my stuff finally arrived today. took them almost a month to get it to me.

i had seen reports that the product they were shipping was in bad shape. some of the cards had been folded to fit the figure in the box and things like that. although my stuff was not minty fresh, it was in acceptable condition.

i don't think i will be in any hurry to order from them again.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
well, it's not really that big of a deal but i had high hopes for an official hasbro site that sold their product. people have been asking for this for a long time and now that it's here, you kind of wonder what the point is.

mynock11

Sith Medic
I just ordered from them on the 10th of march and got an email that my item was shipped on the 15th so we will see its now 3 days after the shipment so i give it till monday or tuesday. still looks like they have a shipping delay though even after a year...