Has anyone ever seen this before?

mynock11

Sith Medic
its definatly a good resource. when you need to find some info!!So i thought i would share it with everyone..

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Unfortunately Wikipedia isn't as a great resource as it could be. Just like IMDB.com, all the information is entered by the users and there's far too many fools on the Internet who think it's funny to enter rubbish or enter something that's just a rumour, etc. :(

The Internet Book List is much more useful. Although the details are entered by the users, the information is actually CHECKED before going live.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Buzz Bumble said:
Unfortunately Wikipedia isn't as a great resource as it could be. Just like IMDB.com, all the information is entered by the users and there's far too many fools on the Internet who think it's funny to enter rubbish or enter something that's just a rumour, etc. :(

The Internet Book List is much more useful. Although the details are entered by the users, the information is actually CHECKED before going live.
I agree with ya Buzz, though they do a good BS Checker, some things do slip through. BUt that's where we responsible SW fans come in. ;)

mynock11

Sith Medic
Well buzz i like it and it has some good stuff in it that seems to be true.Thanks for your insitefull thoughts and link to another usefull resource..

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
mynock11 said:
Well buzz i like it and it has some good stuff in it that seems to be true.Thanks for your insitefull thoughts and link to another usefull resource..
I'm not saying it's all total rubbish, but you do have to be careful and realise where the "information" has come from and is therefore not guranteed truth. There's far too many people that go around spouting rubbish from IMDB.com as though it's 100% true, when in reality it's simply some fool who's posted a web rumour there. :)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but I don't think anyone is relying on it for some sort of life or death situation.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
It wouldn't surprise me at all if some fool in a winter emergency did say "wait a minute" and log on to the Internet to look up about cutting open a Taun Taun. ;)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Buzz Bumble said:
It wouldn't surprise me at all if some fool in a winter emergency did say "wait a minute" and log on to the Internet to look up about cutting open a Taun Taun. ;)
borsk did that just the other day..... fool:smooch:

but who is the more foolish .....
(Obi-Wan to Han)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Now everyone remember all their emergency gear for going skiing :-

Warm clothes
Phone
Brandy
Tauntaun
Lightsaber.....

;)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Now you know why the Swiss use large St Bernard's for mountain rescue - the little barrel around their necks really contains a lightsaber. ;)