Hallmark...

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by BlueHarvest, Oct 21, 2001.

1. BlueHarvest

BlueHarvest New Recruit

How many of you collect the Hallmark SW line? Do you think the figures and vehicles offered, are worth the price?

Sadly,:crying: I do not have them all. But...some day!:rolleyes:

2. Redleader

Redleader New Recruit

Yep, I got them. I buy them every Dec 26th! They aren't priced bad if you get them half off! I'm really a year behind because I always have to wait until the next Christmas before I can really enjoy the ornaments. It's still fun though and you save a bunch of money. My favorite are the mini ornaments!

3. AmShak

AmShak Senior Moderator Staff Member

Personally, I think most of them have a high collectablity. Most of the Hallmark stuff does. I buy them every year and I'd say that they are worth the price. Luckily, I don't pay that though.......I have a connection:evil: but I would pay the regular price anyway. I think that they look great mixed in with my collection.

4. Talon

Talon New Recruit

I recently saw quite a few pieces that were being clearanced out. Well it was actually more along the lines of 2-3 months ago. I didn't pick any up and have no real interest in them at this time.
    But I am a very easiyl swayed. I may decide to pick one up and then decide that I have to get them all. :shocked: