Group Photo

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking about making a large photo of a scene from one of the movies (mission briefing room or something like that) using pictures of people from the site. You can look at the "about us" section to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

I already have photos of some people. Anyone that wants to be in the picture can submit their pic to me via e-mail or by posting it in this thread. This will be a who's who of The Bothan Spy sort of thing. :D

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I have your photo and I can grab the photos that are already on the forums (i.e. Redleader and Barada).

I can't make any promises in regards to your level of "dorkiness" in this picture. I'll do my best though. :smooch:

I'm still trying to decide which scene to use...

BarneyFife

New Recruit
Maybe the hallway in the Tantive IV? You could make the rebel fleet soldiers faces ours.BTW can you cut my face out of a family picture as, its the only one i haveon my puter

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
As long as the picture shows your face relatively clearly, then that's not a problem. You can either e-mail it to me or post it in this thread.

The Tantive IV thing might work. I was also thinking of using the rebel briefings from either ANH or ROTJ. Another choice would be one of the celebration scenes at the end of the movies. We'll have to see how many people actually want to be in the picture. So far I have two...

Talon

New Recruit
As long as you place me next to Padme :)

Is this including staff also?

Drooling......Natalie :love:

Talon :makeout: Natalie

That's all I want for Christmas.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
My original thought was that it would be for non-staff people since each staff member already has their own picture. But I don't really care...I'll make more than one if people are into the idea.

And if anyone is gonna get placed next to Natalie, it's gonna be me!! :smack:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I thought that we already went through this.......

well, here it is again.....

:love:Talon___Natalie:hurl:

Barada

Saboteur
Group Picture

Hey Borsk. You can count me in. Of course, I should send you a deiiferent pic of myself, because I look a little different without the Peter Mayhew hair. All I have current are my wedding pics though, so if you just want one of me from the neck up this should work. I don't want to post it though, so if you could, let me know where I can email it.

Barada

BarneyFife

New Recruit
The breifing rooms sounds cool, as long as you put my head on top of pops, tirees, or dutch's body. BTW, does that mean i get carrie fisher? wait, she old now.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as you can, but don't stress about it. I guess I should probalby set some sort of deadline though...

Let's say 4 or 5 days and then I'll sit down and make a picture with the people that I have. If you don't get something sent in, then there's also a chance that I would make another one later on (another week maybe) with a different set of people.

My goal is to make something funny...