Group Chat

Barada

Saboteur
Hey everyone! Let's do another group chat!

The last one I organized went well enough that we broke the record for most people in the chat at once. Since then, we have a couple of new members that I have noticed in there (nice to see you both, Alf and Nightwing - hope I didn't exclude anyone else). It's time we all got to know each other a little better, and welcome new people personally.

I'm thinking this Friday, between 9 and 10 pm Eastern time would be good. Let's see how many countries we can have represented at once. I know we will have Americans and Canadians. Thommo, can you make it as our Aussie rep? Anyone from the UK? I know it may be a little late in the day over there at that time, but hey, it's worth it.

Hope to see everyone there Friday night!

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Vader's Obsession recently arrived in Japan. So we're really starting to get this international coalition rolling.

Barada

Saboteur
New date

Well, it seems like Mother Nature wasn't happy with Friday night. How about next Thursday, same Bat time, same Bat channel?

Hopefully, we'll see everyone there then.

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Oh sure wookie. I don't get it. Ewan's not on ER, so how could it be more important than us, where I'm sure we will at least mention him? :)

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Tonight!

Hey everyone,

Remember, tonight's the group chat between 9 and 10 Eastern. See you all there!

Barada