Gentle Giant At John's Toys

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
444108ec01e794.jpg
Get the latest from Gentle Giant at John's Toys. In fact, you can place a pre-order for the new 8" Chewbacca Mini Bust due out late this year (I did). Sorry, no images available yet. Other Mini Bust available for pre-order are Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Sidious, Deluxe Clone Trooper and General Grevious.
444108ec971804.jpg
The Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard Disguise mini bust arrived today and should be available for order. Also currently available are the Sandtrooper Sergeant (White Pauldron) and the Episode III Darth Vader.

4441097387d909.jpg
And don't forget to pre-order the Bust-Ups Bounty Hunters Boxed Set which includes Darth Vader, IG-88, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Bossk, Dengar, 4-LOM and Zuckuss.

Give John a call at 1-800-505-TOYS, let him know the The Bothan Spy sent you and get the TBS special (phone orders only).

In addition to that, take 10% off online orders when you enter promotional code DISC10 and that's for anything on the site.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I just got myself a preorder on the OMWF Dawn. For non buffy fans, she's the rare, HTF chase figure. All other sites are selling her for 25 dollars, and with the discount, I got her for 14.36!! Yay