G'day

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DeadJedi, Aug 4, 2005.

1. DeadJedi

DeadJedi Enthusiastic Amateur

Hi, I'm new here. I'm from Perth Australia, so G'day to at least one other Aussie on this forum.

I mostly collect Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader 3 3/4 inch figures and variations. Not all variations, mind. Not down the one of each Datestamp, more along the lines of USA/European/Canadian packaging releases. I'm also slightly shamed to admit I collect Padme Amidala, because I find her costumes thimply fabolouth.

I joined this forum a while ago in anticipation of finding a friend who could get me a Celebration 3 Vader. I managed to get one from a user on another forum (www.potf2.com), and also scored a German variation from anther guy!

Also, this is a test to see my avatar/sig etc.

2. AmShak

AmShak Senior Moderator Staff Member

welcome .... there are a few more australians running around here.

3. Darth Aussie

Darth Aussie Australian Sith Lord

What do you mean a few?....lol. I wish there was more though.....

Welcome DeadJedi , glad to see another Aussie join our happy house of forums...hope you like it here. Anything i can help with , just mail me.....

DA

4. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Geek Jedi

Welcome DeadJedi to The Bothan Spy. Nice to see another aussie on the boards. I'm from Western Australia also :)

5. Borsk

Borsk Administrator Staff Member

hello :wave:

6. CreepyBunny

CreepyBunny Infiltrator

Hi and welcome!

7. wookiee_cookiee

wookiee_cookiee Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! Padme's outfits are fabulous! Hope you have fun here.

8. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.

9. Darth Aussie

posted by Dead Jedi:

I joined this forum a while ago in anticipation of finding a friend who could get me a Celebration 3 Vader. I managed to get one from a user on another forum (www.potf2.com), and also scored a German variation from anther guy!

send me a PM, i might have a C3 spare Vader from my trip OS that i can help ya with.(its on its way over in the post with my other gear)...i'll sell it to ya

10. JEDI FREIJAN

JEDI FREIJAN a.k.a. Darth Kraam

Hey there Deadjedi.
    Greetings from the gold coast. Have fun!

11. Darth Aussie

Watch out for this Jedi from the Gold Coast DJ, he's a craazzy one!........lol.....i'm still trying to bring him over to the Dark side......