Galactic heroes

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I became the proud owner of these in the past few weeks:

1646100246cb325.jpg

1646100246eaec8.jpg

164610024716868.jpg

They are sooooo cute! I think the hammerhead is my fave. Soon I'll post a pic of my collection so far.

Sifo-Dyas

died almost 10 years ago
Nice collection! Do you not have the Snowtrooper/Hoth Rebel, or are they just buried in there somewhere?

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Warren found Princess Leia & Rebel Commando, Weequay & Barada, Grand Moff Tarkin & Imperial Officer, and Luke Skywalker, Yoda & Obi-Wan Kenobi at Wal-Mart the other day. I've officially run out of room in the case and I had to take some out for awhile. ;) I don't know what I'll do when the Cantina sets and Jabba's palace hit the stores! I guess I'll have to throw some of Warren's figures away.
:tongue:

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Looky what I got this weekend!

16481d6d928b814.jpg

The falcon was on clearance at Wal-Mart ($31 down from $34.88...bah) on Thursday and Warren found this new wave at another Wally today.

Alas, no rancor yet, Boru! I'm all set with the pig guard though. ;)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The Rancor looks more like Ghostbusters' Slimer with arms and legs. :)

I saw a few packs of the Marvel version in the bargin bin in a shop here yesterday. They were about US$3.70 each. :)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
My latest aquisitions!!

164939f7886506d.jpg

Asajj Ventress, Clone Commander Cody, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Count Dooku Anakin Skywalker & STAP.

I really like Ahsoka, but she won't stand up by herself! I think it is because she has Rotta in a backpack and how she holds her lightsaber behind her.