Future Variation

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by joewhite, Aug 10, 2003.

1. joewhite

joewhite New Recruit

I was reading that the upcoming Elan Sleazebaggano would come in two versions, with and without antennas. :toedc:

I don't how true this is but if it is, don't you think Hasbro is pushing it? I know the antennas were added in the DVD version but is that minor change enough to make two versions so that people can choose they one they liked best, like with the Han Hoth coat colors? Fans and most of all, carded collectors, will want both. Is Hasbro catering to the scalper with stuff like this because you know one is gonna be harder to find if not both.

What's next? They limit the production on these figs and then re-release both versions on different style cards in the future because of it?

I've been collecting for a long time and am usually the guy who tells others to hang in there and have patience with all the stuff collectors have to put up with but this and the fact that they might re-release current figs on the gold cards is starting to even make me think about quitting collecting. And don't bother with the "Buy whatever you like..." thing. I have no self control...hehe!! :whoops:

What do you think?