Frank Oz (voice of Yoda in Eps. I-III, V, VI)

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I am REALLY hoping that nobody bursts my bubble and tells me this is secretarial, but I received a success from Frank Oz after 476 days!!!!!!

I sent him a printed 8x10 (with letter and SASE of course) and received my picture back personalized to me as well as another picture (provided by Mr. Oz) personalized to my son (I mentioned him by name in the letter).

I used the following address:
c/o Children's TV Works
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023

In fact, I just paused to Google "Frank Oz Secretarial" and the first link (http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84196&hilit=) had a reference to this address. Reading through the thread, it sounds like these babies may be authentic. I am thrilled beyond belief. Best of luck if you give this one a try.

Thank you so much Mr. Oz!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I wish you got an authentic one because I also sent him on Nov. 2006.Your success makes me still have a hope and probably get it back soon;)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WOW Star_Wars_Fan! That is so cool! :eek: :eek: :eek: I sent a letter to that address a couple of weeks ago, Hopefully I'll get some Authentic ones too! :D :D Keep up the awesome work!! ;)

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I recently wrote to Frank Oz again about a week ago since last time I got no Star Wars photos signed. I hope I get the same result as you. I used the same address. I will let you know if I get a reply.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got a success from Frank Oz today!! :eek: I sent him six Topps Widevision cards (TPM #’s 54, 59 AOTC #’s 57, 74 ROTS #’s 21, 61), SASE on February 6th 2008. He personalized and signed only the TPM cards. :D I’m not sure why he didn’t sign them all. I’m still very happy with this success, as I know he’s quite difficult to get TTM. :D Thanks so much Frank!! :) Success took 70 days. I used the Children's Television Workshop 1 Lincoln Plaza address.

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Frank_Oz_Envelope.jpg

Autographed cards:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Frank_Oz_Autographs_01.jpg

Unsigned cards:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Frank_Oz_Autographs_02.jpg

Sent: February 6th 2008
Replied: April 15th 2008
Days Taken: 70

Hope you get yours back Wes!! :D

RYAN-J :D

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Can anyone help verify authenticity of this? Got it TTM back in 2001. Thanks!

Attachments

• Frank Oz.JPG
    Frank Oz.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 393

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Looks valid to me. If it's TTM I very much doubt it's fake. It's the Ebay stuff you need to stay away from. ;)

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Chewie;79947 said:
Can anyone help verify authenticity of this? Got it TTM back in 2001. Thanks!

Hey Chewie! Look like my TTM success from Frank Oz back in 2000/2001 also. I think it is real my friend! :D:D

I also got TTM success back in 2000/2001.Unfortunatelly,most people said fake:(

Attachments

• Postcard_FrankOz.jpg
    Postcard_FrankOz.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 388

Jay

New Recruit
I sent off to Oz this last week. Just sent come extra Topps cards. Dont want to send a good photo incase they're secretarials.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Jay;80004 said:
I sent off to Oz this last week. Just sent come extra Topps cards. Dont want to send a good photo incase they're secretarials.
I sent off 2/19 and haven't heard anything back yet. I got him back in 2001 and it looks the same as everyone elses.

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Bounty CK;79959 said:
I also got TTM success back in 2000/2001.Unfortunatelly,most people said fake:(

Unless some guy is playing Splinter Cell and sneaking into Frank Oz's mailbox cubby-hole I would say no.

I wouldn't worry. Like I said, at the least don't buy from ebay, if you have to pay for something make sure it's from an official site.

I also think Frank has better class then to send secretarials.

To quote Dennis Miller...."That's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I have recently sent to Mr. Oz at the above address. I have included two photos that I used.

Attachments

• 133 FRANK OZ1 EP1-6.jpg
    133 FRANK OZ1 EP1-6.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 377
  • 133 FRANK OZ2 EP1-6.jpg
    133 FRANK OZ2 EP1-6.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 386