Four Piece Pewter Set Giveaway

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
44409d68c67e6d.jpg

Win a 4 Piece ROTS Pewter Set sponsored by John's Toys

The set includes General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi & Clone Commander Bly

You may register for this contest by sending us an e-mail, including your first and last name in the subject line. You may only register once. Duplicate entries will disqualify ALL entries. The winner will be announced in the Espionage Report and you willl have one week to claim their prize.

lights2.gif

Yodasnews

New Recruit
Re: Six Piece Pewter Set Giveaway

They are nice. I have a ROTS Ani vs/ Obi and its a nice little piece.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Cool.......I've always admired the pewter stuff...never gotten any of it. There must be over a hundred pieces out there now.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

the pewter thing never really seemed that great to me... so i've always just ignored them, but when john sent these to me for the giveaway and i saw them, i was quite impressed. bigger and better looking than i had imagined.

Yoda Man

New Recruit

I've entered. Also, what are the other two? You only listed 4

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Yoda Man said:
I've entered. Also, what are the other two? You only listed 4
I'm sorry, that was a typo on my part. there were only ever 4 .... not sure where i got 6. i do have an extra Obi-Wan that i will probably give to wookiee cookiee to giveaway at some point. sorry for the mistake.

Yoda Man

New Recruit

That's fine. I was just curious if there were two mystery ones or something. I could care less. One is enough for me

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Yoda Man said:
That's fine. I was just curious if there were two mystery ones or something. I could care less. One is enough for me
that would have been nice:)
maybe i should have done that with this one ... made Bly the mystery piece
maybe i'll do that in the future

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
As a long time collector of Rawcliffe with a fairly massive assortment, I think this competition ROCKS!! :rockon:

I've only managed to get the Sidous V Yoda from EpIII so far, so fingers firmly crossed!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Buzz Bumble said:
Pewter figures - you get about five of them free in each Star wars Monopoly set. ;)
that's kind of the way i think i always imagined these and why i never bothered with them.... to my surprise, they're more like the chess pieces, but better i think. this is one collecting area that i think i will stay away from though ... i'll leave them for boru

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Maybe. Not sure. All I know is once I was upset I lost and threw Leia on the carpet and she broke off her base