Forum Style Update

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
There have been several cosmetic changes in the forums. This is part of a series of exciting improvements that are planned for The Bothan Spy. If you would like to comment on the new style or if you have any questions or notice any errors ;), then feel free to reply here.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
It looks great. Although, I dont like it how you always surprise us with this stuff! I think my computers messed up. Actually, one time my computer was messed up.....lol:p

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
If we weren't sneaky, we'd have to call the site something like: "The Gungan Spy" or "The Hutt Spy". We wouldn't want that now...

:)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Wow! I go offline for a couple weeks and the whole site changes. I didn't realize me disappearance would have such a dramatic effect on The Bothan Spy ;)

I'm used to my old Spy, but the new Spy seems pretty nice. I'll have to check out everything when I have the time.

I don't know what to tell you Borsk. You guys have out done yourselves once again. It looks great! It would be better if you could make an R2-D2 smilie;)

r2dee2

New Recruit
Very nicely done guys! Very creative, easy to see the info on your posters and each person feels special. Great job!:worship:

bedlam412

Scoundrel
Being relatively new I'm not sure if I ever saw the old layout ... but let me say that I love the way this site looks ... the green is totally cool:guns: