forbidden love

drgonzo70

New Recruit
That is one sweet trailer, my mouth is still watering. I think I like that one the best out of all of them, what's everyone else's opinion on it? One more thing at the end of the trailer is that the back of Mace Windu, the one Anakin strikes? Or am I just seeing things.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
It is my favorite too. It really shows you Anakin's emotional range. I can't tell if that is Mace.

Amidala's outfits look beautiful, can't wait to see the movie...and the toys!:angel:

Redleader

New Recruit
That was awesome! It's not Mace Windu that he hits, but someone else. I don't want to say because that might be a spoiler.....I'll post it there!

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Just watched the latest trailer... AGAIN! LOVED IT!!!!

Near the end, it's a Tusken Raider that Anakin cuts down... And I can't wait to see the battle with Jango and Mace.... Hey Jango, reach into the bag and pull out that lightsaber, it will be the one with the words "Bad ass mo-fo!" etched into it!

This movie is going to KICK BUTT BIG TIME!!!! YAAAAAAA BABY!!!

The effects are amazing... The acting seems to be awesome, from what I've seen so far.

Dferguson

New Recruit
Trailer looks Awesome
the trailers it seems keeps getting better and better each time
cant wait for the main one in April and then Finally the movie YAAAAAA:D

Mittbretturuodo

Space Cowboy
This is great! I'm so excited! I've got myself all riled up and out of control to see this great movie, this one will be the best! Oh, wait. . . this one will probably suck just as TPM did. What a let down.:(

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Nah...Mittbrett. Me thinks ole GL learned his lesson! :cool: Instead of the kiddie stuff this time, we will get a good dose of mushy stuff mixed in with some great shoot 'um ups. This flick may just be the pivit point that ties all six episodes together. Wouldn't miss it for the world. :spin:

Hey drgromzo! You can take the Bakra off now, The Taliban left town. Just Kidding!:flame:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i'm not a huge fan of ep1, but sucked? i think not.

the final saber battle, alone, rocked. especialy the small part between obi wan and maul after qui gon goes down. i think that the saber battles will only get better with ep2.

little annie is gone and i've only seen a trace of jar jar in the trailers. i think that ep2 will be to this trilogy that esb was to the original 3.
:vader: