Final Wave of Unleashed Cancelled

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Final Wave of Unleash Cancelled

mousedroid.com sends over this bit of disapointing news ......

Our Spy network has confirmed from Hasbro Australia sources that the Final Wave of Unleashed figures, Shock Trooper, Stormtrooper Han Solo and EP3 Wookiee Warrior, are now CANCELLED WORLDWIDE.

They will not be released this year as Hasbro target the new 2-3" Unleashed line. Hopefully the large scale line will return in the future.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Final Unleashed Wave CANCELLED

From the Australian MouseDroid.com ...

HOT NEWS! UNLEASHED FINAL WAVE CANCELLED - WORLDWIDE
Our Spy network has confirmed from Hasbro Australia sources that the Final Wave of Unleashed figures, Shock Trooper, Stormtrooper Han Solo and EP3 Wookiee Warrior, are now CANCELLED WORLDWIDE.

They will not be released this year as Hasbro target the new 2-3 inch Unleashed line. Hopefully the large scale line will return in the future.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Re: Final Unleashed Wave CANCELLED

Doesn't really affect me either - the last Unleashed figure we had in shops here was probably the wave with Slave Leia. :(

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Would have liked to see the shocktrooper but as i never got into the Unleashed line, i'm not losing sleep over it either....

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I was just getting going on these again....was looking forward to getting the shock trooper and Han stormie (seeing as I missed the original stormie). Ah well, just another bummer to contend with.

No doubt they'll just re-size them all and re-issue them in the new line. Any pics / news on the new 2" ?

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Official word from Hasbro

September 8, 2005
Unleashed Update

Previously shown at Comic Con, the 7" Unleashed wave that included Han Solo, Chewbacca and the Clone Trooper has been delayed to 2006. While the Unleashed 7" line is not being offered to retailers in the spring, there are plans to return the line to retail for Fall 2006 (including the three figures mentioned) alongside the Unleashed 2" Battle Packs.

There you go......

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
em...yayyy!.... I think.....

They'll probably release like 100 of them and no-one (except scalpers) will get any.

Still, I think the 2" ones will take up a lot less shelf space :)