Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mars Attacks!

• The World of Stainboy (aka Stainboy)

• Total voters

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
BettleJuice, Ed Wood and Batman Returns.

Honorable Mentions: The Nigthmare Before Christmas (he was a producer), and Sleepy Hollow.

Least Favorite: Mars Attack! It even made ID4 look like a master piece.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Is this something you can share with the rest of us, Amazing Larry?

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure is the one from that list that I can watch a zillion times and it's the one I picked. I'm not sure if it really qualifies as a 'Tim Burton' movie because it doesn't quite have the same style as his other movies - I guess I think of it as a 'Paul Reubens' movie. Anyway...

The rankings...

Big Fish
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Beetlejuice
Sleepy Hollow
The rest
Mars Attacks! (not crazy about it)
Planet of the Apes (yuck)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
wookiee_cookiee said:
I should have added that...I don't know why it's not on the imdb.com list, I always think of him when I think of that movie. :jacko:
It is. It's just in the producer list, not the director list.

Go ahead and scream your head off! We're miles from where anyone can hear you!

Barada

Saboteur
Close call between POTA, Batman, and NBXmas.

I went with Apes. I know most people hate it, but I loved it.

Barada

CreepyBunny

Infiltrator
OK you nearly made my head explode trying to decide between these movies. Ultimately I had to go with Edward Scissorhands. I love all of these movies except Planet of the Apes :tongue: and I've never been able to see the World of Stainboy.

Speaking of good movies... I went and saw the Brother's Grimm this weekend and I really liked it! Does anybody else share my sentiments? Sorry to go off on a bit of a tangent.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Ooh...I like all these movies. :D NBX not withstanding, Edward Scissorhands tops off the list, followed maybe by Big Fish and Sleepy Hollow. I dunno..they're all good...I like Apes, but it's the least burton-esque of the bunch. I too haven't been able to download Stainboy. :( And i have yet to see Ed Wood.....the whole dvd recall thing botched my efforts to see it this past year..and I haven't tried to obtain it since.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
CreepyBunny said:
Speaking of good movies... I went and saw the Brother's Grimm this weekend and I really liked it! Does anybody else share my sentiments? Sorry to go off on a bit of a tangent.

I saw yesterday along with Red Eye. I liked both movies, but I liked Red eye best (Almost make me forgive Wes Craven's last movie Cursed).

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
IG-PPO said:
I saw yesterday along with Red Eye. I liked both movies, but I liked Red eye best (Almost make me forgive Wes Craven's last movie Cursed).

Red Eye looks good, but I don't want to see it until after I take my vacation...lol. Can you imagine watching that as the in-flight movie? Yeesh!

Stevetrooper

Galactic Groundpounder
I struggled between Beetlejuice and Sleepy Hollow. I picked Sleepy Hollow. I never would have thought that that old story could be retold so well. I haven't seen nightmare or charlie or Big Fish yet, so who knows? I might've said Batman If I hadn't seen Batman Begins which made Burton's seem bad by comparison.