Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raw Deal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Heat

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Barada

Saboteur
The Worst Movies Ever thread has taken a turn to Arnie movies, so let's see what you're fave movie is by the California governor. Feel free to reply with comments on the worst one too.

Barada

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I'm going for Conan the Barbarian on this one, although my wife preferred Predator overall.

Maybe its not technically feasible, but maybe every Arnie movie should have been included in both the fave and worst polls, just to cater for all tastes?

Barada

Saboteur
Sorry, Boru, polls are limited to 15 choices. There are a couple I put in both categories though.

Barada

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I'm shocked... how can T2 have a vote but not Terminator? That's just wrong... And Nightwing, was that sarcasm? If so from now on it would be convenient if you put [color= sarcasm] before and [/color ] after (without spaces of course... then we could know that you really didn't like that movie, but seeing as you're a Brit I'll just assume that was sarcasm...

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Total Recall, Terminator, Conan (in that order)

Philip K. Dick, writer: Blade Runner, Total Recall, Minority Report

Dark Jedi

Banned
Whoa!!! I just noticed something, there was a movie of Conan The Barbarian? :shocked: Well, some movies based on comics are god, but I don't think it would be a good idea to make a movie outta that, but, I may rent it some day...

Barada

Saboteur
Yes, Conan came out in 1982, and was Arnie's breakthrough role. Extremely violent, but an excellent movie. It's the one I voted for myself.

It was followed by the far inferior Conan the Destroyer, which seemed to be made more for kids. Then an unofficial third movie came out called Red Sonja, starring Arnie in a very similar role and Sylvester Stallone's ex-wife Brigitte Neilson. That one wasn't bad, but suffered from too much predictability and cheesy dialogue.

Barada

bedlam412

Scoundrel
Hmmm ... I didn't know that ... I haven't seen either Conan film in a long time ... Mako was cool in those films as was the little guy who played the thief (can't remember the actor's name).

While I'm a huge fan of Arnie's action films I put in a vlote for Kindergarten Cop bcuz every time I watch it it makes me laugh.
:D

Nightwing

New Recruit
Total Recall is his best.

"Get ready for a surprise!"

number43.jpg

Dark Jedi

Banned
Originally posted by Zepp
I recommend Conan, although you might be a bit young...

Hell no, I've seen some of the gorriest flicks you can think of two words StarShip Troopers

I've also seen saving private ryan and some other pretty gory movies, as for scenes containing adult content, I'm used to it, seen every single James Bond film... and I conclude, that was an under-estimation, s'no biggy though

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Conan was Arnie's best role, IMHO. No-one else could have made it at the time. He was absolutely perfect for it! Even the long hair kinda suited him!

Pretty cheesed off that he got elected actually, as they are now probably going to put the third Conan movie (King Conan - Crown of Iron) on hold.

Hopefully he won't win another term and can get back to making this. www.imdb.com has all the gossip on this, in case anybody was wondering.