Fashion Police!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
who looks fine--and who should be fined

Mad for Plaid

Star Wars senator Natalie Portman gets our vote at Premiere magazine's Power Player Party in Los Angeles. She's classic in a pastel plaid, '50s-style Isaac Mizrahi halter-neck shirtdress with sleek Audrey Hepburn chignon and strappy sandals. And hey, if she ever tires of this frock, it'd make a perfect picnic tablecloth. We'll even bring the wieners and buns.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Fashion/Archive/0,1642,303,00.html

Attachments

• portman.060302.jpg
    portman.060302.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 404

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Fashion/Archive/0,1642,725,00.html
All Clear
Natalie Portman shows her true self at the American Cinematheque Awards in Los Angeles. The girl-next-door innocently strips down to a black-beaded Armani shift and black ankle-strap heels. See the flesh-colored bodysuit? That's how to do sheer without sleaze. And with her almond eyes and baby bangs, it's easy to see why people call this Star Wars hottie a 21st-century Audrey Hepburn. We just wish we could clone Portman's style sense directly into the genetic makeup of, say, Britney.

Attachments

• nat.jpg
    nat.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 433

Dark Jedi

Banned
Hmm...yeah....why did you post this thread anyway? w00t now I've made a post in every thread in GD section!!!!!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I always read the fashion police every week, and whenever there is a Star Wars related person, I post it. I thought you guys would appreciate this thead.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Both the dresses look nice but too much make-up. Natalie has a beautiful face, we want to see it. In these pics she's wearing almost as much make-up as when she was playing the geishaesque queen of Naboo... Also she should have gone flats with the plaid, the heels just don't match the overall look...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Go here to access the Japanese Lux Super Rich shampoo comercial with Natalie Portman... (go to the top right corner and select the appropriate format...)

Edit: The Quicktime version has superior picture and sound quality...

Dark Jedi

Banned
thing to say to Wookie_cookie I appreciate it now, I didn't notice that was Natalie Portman at first....I like the clear one :flame: HOOOOOOT! :flame: that's the closest thing to basicly HOOOOOT! so don't think that smiley means I am pissed for no reason....

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
E! Online

Problem Child
Looks like the awkward years have caught up with Natalie Portman at the Grand Classics screening of Camille in New York. The usually elegant young actress embraces her inner Courtney Love with a grunged-out wrinkled gray tee, white tank, blue and violet flounced mini, black cotton tights and ankle-strap sandals. And is that wonky waved bob intentional or just too much thickening lotion? Either way, let's hope little Nat outgrows this fashion phase quickly.

Attachments

• portman.041604.jpg
    portman.041604.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 373

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I found an older Fashion Police pic. Thought I'd post it here too.

portman.070201.jpg

7/4/2001
Far, Far Away Fashion
Star Wars princess Natalie Portman is the poster girl for intergalactic hippie chic at the A.I. New York premiere in a white tee, pink Indian cotton skirt, turquoise and coral jewelry, bronze shoulder satchel and very cool denim windbreaker. The fashion force is definitely with her.
http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Fashion/Archive2001/010704f.html

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
There's been a few "interesting" fashion pictures of Natalie in the past week. They're not quite as tame as that one.

They're over at natalieportman.com (assuming the site is still up).

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another smoking picture.

Attachments

• Natalie_Portman_nycnw4.jpg
    Natalie_Portman_nycnw4.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 333