Eyes of the Mothman

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Last night I watched the documentary, "Eyes of the Mothman." It's about all the strange events in the area of Point Pleasant, West Virginia. This includes sightings of the Mothman, UFOs, Men in Black and other strange events. It was quite interesting. I'd never really read up on the Mothman before. Everything was kind of like a real life cross between an episode of X-Files and an episode of Fringe.

If you're into this sort of thing, I recommend checking it out sometime.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
From last Thursday's local newspaper ...

E.T. crash lands in Siberia

A video posted on YouTube that allegedly shows the discovery of what is purported to be a dead alien has received over a million views in two days.

The video titled "Dead alien found in UFO hotspot in Russia; With translation" was uploaded on 17 April by Allnewsweb.

According to the blurb attached to the video, the images are related to a news story published last month in Russia about sightings of what many claim was a UFO crash.

The video shows an object that is claimed to be the dead body of an alien. It has a large grey skull, large black eyes and four limbs, and looks like the famous alien in the film E.T.

Debate rages over whether the video does indeed show a deceased alien life form in Siberia ... or is an elaborate hoax.

YouTube clip.