Expensive Bronze Vader statuette

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Here's a limited edition collectible for those with very big bank accounts (and/or little common sense) ...

Limited Edition Bronze Darth Vader Statue Now Available
This 4-foot bronze tribute to the Dark Lord of the Sith was crafted by Lawrence Noble from Vader’s appearance in The Empire Strikes Back. His motivation was to make a statue that one might see on the planet Coruscant. There are a few issues that you’re going to run into if you get your heart set on this piece. First, it weighs 150lbs, so it’s not going to be easy to move. Second, quantities are limited to 30 pieces, so it’s going to be tough to get ahold of. Then there’s that minor issue of the US$18,000 price tag.

dvstatvs5.jpg

You can buy it (and one for me) at the official Star Wars webstore. :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WOW! :eek: I don't even want to think how much shipping would be for that! :D And $18,000?? You could be the real full-size Darth Vader costume for that much! :eek:

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;81292 said:
WOW! :eek: I don't even want to think how much shipping would be for that! :D And $18,000?? You could be the real full-size Darth Vader costume for that much! :eek:

RYAN-J
I actually looked up Halloween costumes today and a full Darth Vader outfit was 800 dollars.:D

Thats a nice piece but I don't know who could afford that!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Actually I meant the "Movie used" Version! :D Still, $800 is quite steep for a replica suit! :p

RYAN-J