Episode III trailer next week!

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
From ComingSoon.net ...

Episode III Trailer to Debut Next Week
The official "Star Wars" website has announced that the anticipated full release trailer for Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, consisting over two minutes of new footage, is coming next week.

First, on Thursday, March 10th at 9 p.m., be sure to tune in to FOX to catch an all new episode of The O.C. During the broadcast, FOX will air the "Episode III" trailer.

The trailer will debut online for members of StarWars.com Hyperspace after the broadcast (around 9:00 p.m. Pacific time). Lucas Online has partnered with AOL and Moviefone.com to provide StarWars.com readers with fast and reliable access to "Episode III" video content.

Subscribers to AOL will be able to see the trailer at this time as well.

To see the "Episode III" trailer on the big screen, head out to movie theaters starting March 11th, with the debut of the new animated comedy, Robots. Featuring the voices of Ewan McGregor, Halle Berry, Greg Kinnear, Mel Brooks and Robin Williams, Robots is an animated family film from the people who brought you Ice Age, the film that debuted the "Episode II" trailer in theaters.

Regular visitors to StarWars.com will be able to see the trailer online starting on March 14th. A large size version of the trailer will soon be made available only to Hyperspace members after that date.

YIPPEE!!! :balloons:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The first links are in for the "leaked" low quality version of the trailer. I posted the message here in the Episode III section (I forgot about this topic).

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
So what did you think?

I liked Hayden the best...shirtless Hayden was the best of the best. ;) Obi-Wan looked fine as well. The trailer was great, I hope the movie is as good.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Came home from work too late......not that it would have been worth it....my FOX reception is terrible. Now i'm just waitng for a link to come online. :)

Jedi_Joel

Agent
wookiee_cookiee said:
So what did you think?

I liked Hayden the best...shirtless Hayden was the best of the best. ;) Obi-Wan looked fine as well. The trailer was great, I hope the movie is as good.
I think it was amazing!
palpatinesaber.jpg

aniclones.jpg

nomercyclone.jpg

anisaber.jpg

badfeelingobi.jpg

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Those links are evidently dead, but there's a list of links here that's being updated as they're found.

There's also a 33MB zipped version that's said to be high quality here (the page is in French, but just click on the little disk or the image of Anakin to start the download). I'm off to start it downloading now - nearly two hours later it'll finish. :(

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Hay, got the low res trailers but the french one shut down.
Anybody now how to save from hyperspace?pm if you do.

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
Finally got the high res HS version downloaded last night and what a trailer, Palpatine was definately the highlight. I'm so looking forward to the space battles in this, they will put RotJ's to shame.

JEDI FREIJAN

a.k.a. Darth Kraam
Thankks again guys.I now have a cpoy of high res trailer and have been watching on the big sceen in my theatre room at work with loud surround sound.....AWESOME!!!!!

DA your copy is in the mail.