Episode III Title?

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Buzz Bumble, Jan 23, 2003.

1. chris solo

chris solo Agent

Posted by AmShak in the Espionage Report on June 26/03

2. chris solo

chris solo Agent

REVENGE OF THE SITH huh? I don't buy it. To keep things a surprise they always seem to throw us a bone. This time its not a bone but a ball. A curve ball.

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK is already a REVENGE OF THE SITH type of moment. Thats like naming a sequel "Dumb and Dumberer"

I'm sticking to my origional thought of it being FALL OF THE REPUBLIC.
    :rockon:

3. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Some idiot in the press / media has now picked up the title An Empire Divided and is reporting that as the real title for Episode III - an E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y unlikely choice since that's already the sub-title for the Star Wars Galaxies online game. :rolleyes:

4. Borsk

Borsk Administrator Staff Member

...that and the fact that it makes no sense for the story's time period

5. Borsk

Borsk Administrator Staff Member

For the record...

Rick McCallum was asked if Episode III would be called BIRTH OF AN EMPIRE. His response was, "Not even close."

6. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

Hmmmm ... "not even close".

Now we know the real title:
    Death of a Republic

:p ;)

7. Zepp

Zepp Interstellar Buccaneer

Blue Harvest?????

but seriously, how about Star Wars: A Republic United...

8. CoruscantCosta

CoruscantCosta Ewok Cheif

Because it gets de-united

9. Zepp

the next story is most likely going to be about the end of the Clone Wars, which means that the Separatists will be defeated and Palpatine, just like Lincoln will have brout unity back to the Republic...

Until the Rebellion of course, which brings up a question, is the Rebellion formed by the Separatists, or is it an entirely different separatist movement?

I was thinking of a new title anyway,

how about, Star Wars: Death of the Gungans...

that would pump up opening gross...

10. Zepp

ps. Too bad it can't be death of the Ewoks, because they were in Episode 6, however Lucas could make a really short sequel, Episode 7 Godzilla v. Ewoks, exactly the same as Godzilla v. Bambi only a lot more fun...

11. CoruscantCosta

Zepp over here needs um.......to be banned........wait...............no...........DON' KIL' DA EWOK!

WOKOALAEWOKOALA

12. Zepp

(for silly ewoks that can't take a joke...)

jk :guns: :bunny:

13. CoruscantCosta

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

14. Zepp

I got an av makeover for you...

15. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Banned

The Phantom Menace: This could be the title to the Psi Factor movie if they ever made one :rolleyes:

Attack of The Clones: Sounds more like one of Spielberg's horror films.... :p

Circle of the Force (if that IS the title): Did the producers join a cult? or is it just me? :worship:

although the prequel titles were kinda bad...I doubt they would name it something THAT bad...
    Well there's my opinion, the original trilogy titles were REAL titles...

[[​IMG]

16. Wicked_Wicket

Wicked_Wicket Crazy Ewok

How 'bout Rise of the Empire?

17. Buzz Bumble

Buzz Bumble Furry Ewok

The latest rumoured title for Episode III is Birth of the Empire according to the UK's Sun "newspaper" ... but it's hard to believe anything printed in that rag, they're probably just filling a space with garbage straight from the Internet. :)

18. Darth Aussie

Darth Aussie Australian Sith Lord

Next.......

19. cplfreezer

cplfreezer Mind Bender

ORIG by Borsk "Rick McCallum was asked if Episode III would be called BIRTH OF AN EMPIRE. His response was, "Not even close.""

Jar Jar's :censored: Revege is what I'm hoping to see.

20. Darth Aussie

Darth Aussie Australian Sith Lord

Apprently Birth of an Empire is being touted by Aussie papers as the next title for EP3 .......