Episode III Cheez-Its

Alf

Agent
Just happened to notice these while I was working, there's R2 on the front of the box and a poster offer of Anakin/Darth Vader on the back.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I work at a grocery store, but so far all we've gotten are the Rice Krispies Treats. At other stores last night I noticed:

Cheez-Its (poster offer)
Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal (Episode I DVD offer)
Frosted Mini-Wheats Big Bites (Episode I DVD offer)
Raisin Bran Crunch cereal (Jedi Mind Game on box)

I've also read on other sites that at least a couple Pop Tarts flavors have EIII boxes. Also, Skittles and eventually M&Ms.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Here is the Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats box. It has an offer for plastic cookie jars. The jars cost $6.99 each plus 3 UPCs each. Pretty neat, but an expensive investment. Limit 5 jars total per household.

The form lists a total of 18 Keebler and Kellogg’s specially marked Cookie Jar Offer products. These, I suspect, are where the real challenge (and expense) lies for food collectors.

Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies
Original Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Lovers
Rainbow
Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies
Fudge Stripes
Deluxe Grahams
Fudge Sticks
Grasshopper
Fudge Lovers
Keebler EL Fudge Cookies
Double Stuffed
Butter Fudge
Keebler Grahams
Cinnamon Crisp
Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Granola Cereal Bars
Chocolatey Chunk
Honey Oat & Raisin
Kellogg’s Cereal and Milk Bars
Frosted Flakes
Cocoa Krispies
Froot Loops
Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Squares
Original
Chocolatey Drizzle

Attachments

• Rice Krispies Treats.jpg
    Rice Krispies Treats.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 259

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
So what is Pepsi up to? anyone heard what if they'll be doing something simliar to the "gold" can promo or otherwise?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Not sure....I know they're doing something. Which reminds me, I need to go suck up to the Pepsi guy at work. I've already hit up the Lay's guy, in hopes of getting some free displays or anything. Not that they're likely to get anything extra, and even when I call dibs on stuff at the store, i have to watch it like a hawk.

Alf

Agent
darthskelington said:
Not sure....I know they're doing something. Which reminds me, I need to go suck up to the Pepsi guy at work. I've already hit up the Lay's guy, in hopes of getting some free displays or anything. Not that they're likely to get anything extra, and even when I call dibs on stuff at the store, i have to watch it like a hawk.

Gotta love the perks ;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Here's the Anakin/Vader Corn Flakes box. I think I saw a picture somewhere of a C-3PO/R2 box too.

Attachments

• ROTS CF Vader 1.jpg
    ROTS CF Vader 1.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 239
  • ROTS CF Vader 2.jpg
    ROTS CF Vader 2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 239
  • ROTS CF Vader 3.jpg
    ROTS CF Vader 3.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 235

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Next up are the Frosted Mini-Wheats and FMW Big Bites. I haven't picked these up. But since I work at a grocery store, I can run around taking pictures of things without be stared at. ;)

Attachments

• ROTS FMW 1.jpg
    ROTS FMW 1.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 242
  • ROTS FMW 2.jpg
    ROTS FMW 2.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 246

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Frosted Flakes and Cheez-Its. There is also a C-3PO Cheez-It out there.

Attachments

• ROTS FF CZ 1.jpg
    ROTS FF CZ 1.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 245
  • ROTS FF CZ 2.jpg
    ROTS FF CZ 2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 239
  • ROTS FF CZ 3.jpg
    ROTS FF CZ 3.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 246

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Kudos Bars and Cocoa Krispies Cereal bars

Attachments

• ROTS Kudos CC Cereal Bars 1.jpg
    ROTS Kudos CC Cereal Bars 1.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 249
  • ROTS Kudos CC Cereal Bars 2.jpg
    ROTS Kudos CC Cereal Bars 2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 242

Alf

Agent
SCORE!!!!!

Today at work the assistant manager came up to me and said "I have 2 questions; Do you want to work overtime today? And do you still want the Pepsi Star Wars displays?"

Yes :spin: :dance: :rotate:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Nice! Which ones? My Pepsi guy finally came through and gave me an inflatable starfighter. :D He was gonna give me a Vader standee, but when we went out to his truck, all he had was Jeff Gordons. BUt then the other day, I see a Vader at the Walmart down the street, whihc is also on his route :mad: Methinks Walmart one-upped me. And he's changing routes, so I'll have to work my amgic on teh new Pepsi guy whenever I meet him. :(

Nice score though. And overtime too :D I wish I got 'asked' for overtime. I just get stuck with it during absolutely horrible weeks that make you question it's value in the first place. LOL

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Cardboard Chewbacca and Yoda have now taken over the dining room...I hope I don't have to share my cereal in the morning.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Pepsi Jedi Starfighter

Here's a pic of the Pepsi Jedi Starfighter the Pepsi vendor gave me. It's inflatable, and about 3 feet long. The fighter itself has no markings, Pepsi or otherwise. However, it comes with a small cardboard Pepsi symbol disc, which you would hang it from, and then you would hang that from the ceiling or whatever.

Attachments

• Pepsi inflatable starfighter.jpg
    Pepsi inflatable starfighter.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 279

Alf

Agent
I was tracked down on my lunch break today and warned that the Lay's Potato chip display was about to be crushed!!

I quickly found the chip vendor and rescued 4 Yoda cardboard pieces. The rest of the diplay was already in the crusher.

The vendor had asked the guys in the meat department if they wanted it. They said no.. but then they said "What about the Star Wars freak in the bakery?.. Emily."

Who me? ;)