Ep3 news from Empire Online

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
EmpireOnline
«
Motorbikin':«
And speaking of everyone's favourite Jedi, Ewan has been given a talking-to by studio heads on the set of Episode III for riding his motorbike to work. Seems the insurance bods at the Fox Studios in Australia aren't too happy that Ewan's been taking this unconventional form of transport to the set every day and would prefer him to be like any other star and take the chauffered limo instead. «
«
The Shortest Star Wars:«
Rumours have repeatedly claimed that the final Star Wars instalment will be the longest of them all but according to Rick McCallum, quite the opposite is true. "We are hoping it will be the shortest of all of them but it will probably end up at about exactly the same time – two hours and ten minutes," he told The Telegraph. The focus of the film, he says, will be to seamlessly blen the prequels into the original films so that all-in-one sittings (and don’t' pretend you haven't planned one) make perfect sense. "This is about not really moving from II to III, this is about linking III to IV and tying up all the loose ends. So somebody who doesn't understand Star Wars can start with Episode I and follow the whole saga, the whole family all the way through. Personally, I think this is the coolest of the lot but I also thought that about Episode I and II."«