Ep1 Dvd!!!!

richkulach

New Recruit
WOW!!!

I also picked this up this morning and watch the extra scenes first. I just have a few questions though.

1)At the end of the scene where Qui-Gon destroys the probe droid, what is being built in the background?

2)Has anyone had troubles getting the PC-DVD stuff to work? I have.

3)What is up with Jar Jars swim in the waterfall scene?

Richkulach

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
The DVD-Rom won't work on a mac.... :(

my DVD acted funny in my comp, but not in my regular player. When i put in in my comp it stayed on the FBI warning until I pressed stop and play, but then it worked fine :)

I absolutely looove it, it was worth every shiny penny!

The gag reel? Oh my god :roflmao:

and I loved the documentary...

A+++++

Buy it! Even if you don't have a DVD player!! You should buy one just to watch this DVD!!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I am having probs with the DVD commentary. I can hear Lucas fine, but I can't hear McCallum at all! Anyone else have this prob? Any solutions? I don't really want to return it...

Redleader

New Recruit
Mine is sorta the same way. It sounds like the all the voices were recorded at different levels. I'm not sure if there is anything wrong with your disc. :rotate:

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
There's one thing to be said about Mr. McCallum... He has the mouth of a truck driver... I lost count how many times he used the F-word (my favorite!... it's a trucker thing I guess!).
There was that funny scene when he was the guest of honour at the EP1 extravaganza... He was swearing up a storm! :roflmao:

Redleader

New Recruit
There is so much stuff on the dics! I've been waching it every chance I get and people still talk about suff I haven't seen. I haven't senn the stills galleries or the music video. I haven't even seen the plain moive stright through yet!

Talon

New Recruit
This is easily my favorite DVD to date. So many cool things have been included. I just wonder how much stuff is hidden on there that we haven't found yet??

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
I watched the deleted scenes again today and I noticed that during the cab ride on Coruscant, that one of the buildings looked very much like an R2 unit, split down the middle... Is it me, or has anyone else noticed this?

Attachments

• lukeluke.jpg
    lukeluke.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 371

Dferguson

New Recruit
this is a great DVD my fave so far it is much better compared to the quality of a VHS tape and all the extras are awesome also
cant wait for the OT to come out on dvd!