E3 Title, Just in Time for April Fools

dustrho

S.C.A.L.P. Wpns Supplier
You've got to be kidding me. "Rise of the Empire" sounds the best IMO, but that new possible title flat out sucks. Why don't they call it "Jar Jar meets Chewbacca" or something stupid like that? If it is called what they really think it's now going to be, I'm going to throw up.

:banghead:

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Yeah right....Lets just wait and see an official announcement. It'll be called everything imaginable until then, probably including "Revenge of the Clones" etc...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
From TheForce.net ...
EP3: Title Rumor Twist - UPDATED!!
In response to the title rumor story from AICN, Chuck emailed us about a connection to a 1973 film starring two of our favorite Star Wars baddies, Moff Tarkin and Count Dooku. The Creeping Flesh stars Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing as James and Emmanuel Hildern. Has George been watching old horror flicks again?

UPDATE - John Meins sent this in:
Just thought I’d let you know that a band called FiLo Radio release a new single, the Creeping Fear and are playing a gig next Thursday – April Fools day!!!! See link at BBC Online.
Looks like someone may have been playing a publicity scam on AICN.

I thought it was too dumb a title. :)

Barada

Saboteur
I'm sure I predicted Rise of the Empire as a good title some time ago, but can't find it right now. As for The Creeping Fear, I don't think that'll be the final title, but it would fall in line with other 'terrific' titles like The Phantom Menace. :rolleyes:

Barada

aceface

Junior Spy
As much as I hate to admit it (I do so despise AICN!), I don't really mind "TCF" as a title. I find it so much more unique than any of the other supposed Ep. III titles I've heard so far.