Double Puzzle 2004

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
010104.puzzle.news.jpg

It is time to play! Click here to learn how.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
010104.puzzle.jpg

Unscramble each of the clue words.
Take the letters that appear in the circle boxes and unscramble them for the final message.

You must email me all the clue words AND the final message and have them be correct to be eligible to win. Please send your entry with Double Puzzle in the subject line to: wookiee_cookiee@thebothanspy.com. Entries must be received by 12:01am EST January 10, 2004 and include your forum name.

One winner will be chosen to win a C-3PO Lego Pen from Federation Toys.
010204.puzzle.jpg

Good luck!

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
T'is not that hard - although I did get the final phrase long before working out all the words above it. Also, a couple of those words are perhaps a little obscure. :)

Jaguar

New Recruit
I already have the C-3PO pen, cost me $3 at the LEGO Store. So I'll keep my dwindling wits and skip out on this one.

;)

Good luck to the rest of you.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Yep, all have a connection to Star Wars, although a couple are not exclusively Star Wars words and one is more of a EU word than from the movies. :)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'm stuck on the 3rd to last one too. :( Oh well, I've got a good ive days or so to figure it out :D

BTW, WookieCookie, nice job on the puzzle. As I recall, last time around it wasn't especially hard. This one has some really challenges in it. :)

Of course, I guess it's a matter of how you look at it, sort of like those jumbled images you stare at until they come into focus--you either get it right away, or don't.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Yes, they are all sw words.

I didn't want to make this one too easy, because that's no fun. I'm glad you guys are stumped. :) Well, some of you anyway.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Actually I think I did it backwards. First got the big phrase, and now I will solve the little ones. :D

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
They're all pretty tough, especially the second to last one... I gotta head to Hotmail to send in my reply...

Obi-Dad

New Recruit
I got the first 4 and #8 very quick & easy, but since I'm at work, I don't have a lot of time to try to figure out the rest. Since my son has that Lego pen, I may just check this out when the answer is posted.

obre

Spy
I've spent the last few days solving these last left two words and now in a couple of minutes I got them both. It was like somebody turned the lights on and I could clearly see them.
Now to the final message.

BTW, my 100th post!

Hard to solve this "wookiee_cookiee's Double Puzzle 2004" is, but that is what makes it interesting to try to solve it.

I gave up already. Good luck to the rest of you.

Originally posted by obre
I've spent the last few days solving these last left two words and now in a couple of minutes I got them both. It was like somebody turned the lights on and I could clearly see them.

I'm still fumbling for a flashlight.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

How much time do we have left? I can't stand these puzzles cause I'm no good at them.:flame:

I am so busy lately and trying to fill this in on the side. I'm going nuts.:nut: