Does anyone knows the email of Howard Gersh please ?

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I have it, but I don't have his permission to give it out. If you like you can call Lucasfilm at (415)-662-1800 and ask to speak to Mr. Howard Gersh. If you do get to speak with him tell him you enjoyed all the hard work he has done on Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean etc. and let him know you are a fan. I can't Caruntee (Can never remember how to spell that word) that he will give you his E-mail address but you can write him at his snail-Mail address:

Mr. Howard Gersh
C/O ILM
P.O. Box 29909
San Francisco, CA 94912
USA

RYAN-J

FunkyCatSpangky

New Recruit
RYAN-J;74502 said:
I have it, but I don't have his permission to give it out. If you like you can call Lucasfilm at (415)-662-1800 and ask to speak to Mr. Howard Gersh. If you do get to speak with him tell him you enjoyed all the hard work he has done on Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean etc. and let him know you are a fan. I can't Caruntee (Can never remember how to spell that word) that he will give you his E-mail address but you can write him at his snail-Mail address:

Mr. Howard Gersh
C/O ILM
P.O. Box 29909
San Francisco, CA 94912
USA

RYAN-J

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your reply.

Is it possible for you to email a webpage link of my brother's WIP 3D CG work to Mr Howard Gersh for his opinion?

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=43&t=455997&page=4&pp=15

Thank you for your time.

FunkyCatSpangky

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah I'd be happy to do that for you! If he reply's I'll post his message here!

RYAN-J

FunkyCatSpangky

New Recruit
RYAN-J;74535 said:
Yeah I'd be happy to do that for you! If he reply's I'll post his message here!

RYAN-J

Dear Ryan-J,

I would like to take this opportunity to say a Big - "Thank You" for all your help.

Best and warmest regards as always.

FunkyCat - Spunky Spangky.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Your very Welcome, I checked my E-mail today and he hasn't written back yet. The Industrial Light & Magic guys are always on the go and don't have time to ckeck THEIR E-mail everyday. I'll be watching though!!

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Well I contacted Lucasfilm Via the Telephone about 45 minutes ago and the operator told me "Howard Gersh is no longer employed with Industrial Light & Magic". He must have quit just after I received an Autograph reply from him, Now I know why he wasn't responding to my E-mail's too. I'm really sorry.:( If I find a new Snail Mail or E-mail address I will be sure and pass along your Brothers Website link, But for the moment it looks like we've hit a dead end.:( :(

RYAN-J

FunkyCatSpangky

New Recruit
RYAN-J;74821 said:
Well I contacted Lucasfilm Via the Telephone about 45 minutes ago and the operator told me "Howard Gersh is no longer employed with Industrial Light & Magic". He must have quit just after I received an Autograph reply from him, Now I know why he wasn't responding to my E-mail's too. I'm really sorry.:( If I find a new Snail Mail or E-mail address I will be sure and pass along your Brothers Website link, But for the moment it looks like we've hit a dead end.:( :(

RYAN-J

Dear Sir,

I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank you so much" for your kindness and help.

I would like to appologize for replying so late as I have been a bit busy.

Once again, Thank you so much.

FunkyCat - Spangky

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
he mustve just left recently. i recieved a success from him about 2 months ago. it did take a long time. 6-7 months maybe more. hmm...

FunkyCatSpangky

New Recruit
RYAN-J;75647 said:
Your very welcome FunkyCatSpangky :)

RYAN-J

Dear Ryan,

Would you happen to know of any other CG folks at ILM ?

Would you know the email of Tom Hutchison ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

FunkyCat - Spangky

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
FunkyCatSpangky;75712 said:
Dear Ryan,

Would you happen to know of any other CG folks at ILM ?

Would you know the email of Tom Hutchison ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

FunkyCat - Spangky

The only one I knew was Howard Gersh's. I'll see what I can do for Tom Hutchison. I'll post it here if I get his permission. :D

RYAN-J

FunkyCatSpangky

New Recruit
RYAN-J;75713 said:
The only one I knew was Howard Gersh's. I'll see what I can do for Tom Hutchison. I'll post it here if I get his permission. :D

RYAN-J

Dear Ryan,

Once again, a Big Thank You to you.

Hope you have a nice day.

FunkyCat - Spangky

howdog

New Recruit
Hi you guys!

Howard Gersh here. I have not been with ILM since the end of
March when Pirates of the Caribbean 3 wrapped. I am currently
pursuing other interests including starting my own companies! :)

In fact, please check-out my websites:

http://www.itsakeepercards.com

and

http://www.howardgersh.com

(I hope I'm allowed to post links... I know some message boards frown upon this.)

Please note that these sites are *very* rough. I'd still love to hear your
comments and suggestions though.

And I'd be happy to sign autographs too! I don't really have an 8x10
glossy photograph of myself, so please keep sending your trading cards
and I'll send them back.

You can reach me at:

Howard Gersh
P.O. Box 5277
Novato, CA 94948

Thanks very much for your continued interest and best of luck with your autograph collecting!

-Howard

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Hey Howard!

Glad to see another cast and crew member on the boards!! You signed some stuff for me a about a year ago, and just wanted to say thanks a lot for your time!!:D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hi Mr. Gersh! It's Ryan Littley from Hillsdale, Michigan. I'm glad you found this forum! I do have one quick question for you, Did you have any cameos in any of the Prequel films or any films that you have worked on besides Star Wars? Also thanks for posting the links to your websites! I'm going to check them out right now :)

RYAN-J

howdog

New Recruit
Chewie;75854 said:
Hey Howard!

Glad to see another cast and crew member on the boards!! You signed some stuff for me a about a year ago, and just wanted to say thanks a lot for your time!!:D

You bet, Chewie, my pleasure! If you have anything else you want signed, send it to my P.O. Box.

Best,
Howard