Do you think...

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by BlueHarvest, Oct 21, 2001.

1. BlueHarvest

BlueHarvest New Recruit

Do you think the 12" EP2 figures will have the same style packaging as the upcoming 12" Luke w/Yoda?
    Or do you think they will change the style along with everything else?

2. membraneman

membraneman Bounty Hunter

Who knows, they may put them in shoe boxes for we know:rolleyes: The new boxes look cool but if you're a boxed
    collector it's a pain to stack,display,etc. Just my opinion:D

3. BlueHarvest

BlueHarvest New Recruit

Well... I guess we'll all have to be patient and see hwta they come out with.
    I already figured out how to display my 12" fig's... I don't stack them, but the way I set them up works well enough for my taste!
    Different style and shaped boxes just seem to add a little variety and interest to one's collection... Me thinks?

I am more partial towards the 12" box designs from the POTF2, with the flip door style. I found the Action Collection, window style more troublesome... The window dented way to easily, especially when shipped.

That's my two-bits!:scatter:

4. membraneman

membraneman Bounty Hunter

I don't "stack" them either but with all the odd angled boxes I think it makes it a little more difficult to display. They do look cool
    I aggree but most of us have space at a premium. To tell you the truth I'd rather see the boxes go back with no window at all......:shocked:

5. BlueHarvest

BlueHarvest New Recruit

That would be a great idea as well membraneman! I would buy them like that!