Do you think there will be a C4?

walking_carpet

New Recruit
I know I will definitely be there if there is a C4. I enjoyed myself at C3 even though it didn't start off to well. Let's just say the trip out there sucked especially when I lost my license. I hope it is in Indy again I definitely like that city ever since I visited it back in '91.

If they do have it I am going to look into voluteering. I really don't want to stand in the lines for the store again. lol

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Perhaps by 2007, with all this new technology they keep talking about, they will come up with a virtual convention, so even if you can't go there... you can log in on your computer and virtually wait in line...almost as good as being there.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Jedi Freezeman said:
Perhaps by 2007, with all this new technology they keep talking about, they will come up with a virtual convention, so even if you can't go there... you can log in on your computer and virtually wait in line...almost as good as being there.
at least you'll be in a comfy chair and possibly dry

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I haven't heard anything but rumors yet. I heard it may be in Dallas, TX instead of Indy, but who knows if that information is reliable.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
AmShak said:
Sansweet was at the dallas show this past weekend and from what he said you can pretty much count on C4 in 2007.

if it doesn't happen in 2007, i think 2008 would be a slam dunk

pushican

Lightning Bear
Hi All!

This is Lightning Bear. There is talk of doing C4 next year. Word is that if it happens it will be done in California. It will be great if they do it for the anniversary. They might even invite me to attend this time.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Rick McCallum said at SW weekends that it is going to happen, but he doesn't know when or where. :D

Hope to see you there Lightning Bear!

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
California would ROCK! At least it probably wont snow on us there :p

Seeing as its not going to be a movie year :cry: maybe they'll have it at or near Skywalker Ranch?? Okay, okay, pipedream, I know....

In any event, I'll be there and look forward to meeting all the Bothans, especially our newest member, Lightning Bear!