Do you think there will be a C4?

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Having attended C3 coming all the way from Down under, what are the general concensus thoughton a event in 2007? s ? Do you think there would be a C4? Would you attend this event?....give us your thoughts....

Alf

Agent
I hope so. I'll definitely go and this time I'll be well prepared :) to stand in more lines. Would like to spend time with the Bothans I met and get to know the ones I only saw briefly.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I hope so! I would think there will be because it will be the 30th anniversary, so they can promote that. And the TV show. I'd go for sure. :D

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe a C4 would have less people attend. If not, they really have to do something about the lines. You miss out on so much because you're just sitting around in a line all day.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
yeah the line ups were really terrible. could have seen so much more had there been a better system...

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
I really hope there is one in 2007. I never had the chance to go to C3 because of University but I'll be free in 2007 so I'd like to go.

mynock11

Sith Medic
I didnt stand in lines my personality wouldnt let me. I hope there is gonna be a C4 I know my gang would be there .. hey solo you up for another road trip?
I definatly would like to see shorter lines . i missed so much because i wouldnt stand in them.I would also get a 4 day pass this time so i could spend more time hanging out with the people i met last time..

Jedi_Joel

Agent
I'd be all for it since I've missed out on the last three, and I'd definatly make time for it. But please, don't schedule it at the end of April!!! Sometime in May would be fine!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Hey Daniel,

If you do go over , lmk if you want to meet up and travel over. We could see if any other Aussies want to hook up too. Make a tour out of it....

DA

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
Darth Aussie said:
Hey Daniel,

If you do go over , lmk if you want to meet up and travel over. We could see if any other Aussies want to hook up too. Make a tour out of it....

DA

Yeah, that's sounds like a great idea to me :)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
c4_explosives.jpg

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Darth Boru said:
yup, who are what??

They are planning a C4 ???

i was referring to you all being nice guys when i met you all over there......lol

Watch out for that C4, it may go off......

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Sansweet was at the dallas show this past weekend and from what he said you can pretty much count on C4 in 2007. in fact, you can count on most of the upcoming sw things that have been discussed to happen in 2007.

the live action show will be late 2007 or early 2008

the animated series will be 2007

the 3D version of sw might happen by 2007. (it has to be projected with a digital projector and right now there are not enough to be cost effective. the thought is that they will have enough by 2007)

Jedi_Joel

Agent
I so want to go, I just hope then plan it a time where I won't have a schedule conflict or will have trouble clearing it with my superiors. I think I'll start saving for it now.