Didn't see this anywhere - Colin Michael Kitchens

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Today brought a success from Colin Michael Kitchens.

He apparently was the stormtrooper that uttered the classic line "Look sir, droids!". I browsed the forum and didn't see a thread for him. It's always nice to find a Star Wars personality that you don't have that lives in the US.

He very nicely signed and personalized my photo. Here's the address and the scan.

Colin Michael Kitchens
c/o Agency Desk
The Directors Guild Of America
7920 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90046

Sent - 7/12/2006
Received - 9/2/2006

Attachments

• troop.jpg
    troop.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 462

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
nice.
so he's the guy in the suit or the guy who actually says the lines or both?

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hmmm.....I have a project for another person who did several trooper voices (can't remember off the top of my head).....theres a link to an online interview/article that mentions a few other names of voices (who were believed to be deceased). Maybe that will shed some light. I'll have to look into it later.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Re: Didn't see this anywhere - Colin Michael Kitch

darthskelington said:
Hmmm.....I have a project for another person who did several trooper voices (can't remember off the top of my head).....theres a link to an online interview/article that mentions a few other names of voices (who were believed to be deceased). Maybe that will shed some light. I'll have to look into it later.
The four people who did Stormtrooper voices were Terry McGovern, Jerry Walters, Scott Beach, and Morgan Upton. The latter 3 are deceased.

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Well then I guess either he was in the suit...or claims to be.

I got the addy off of Stararchive.

Stormtroopers are tough - it's sort of like Ewoks. I swear every midget in England was in "Return of the Jedi" judging by the people who claim to be!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: Didn't see this anywhere - Colin Michael Kitch

Jedi_Joel said:
The four people who did Stormtrooper voices were Terry McGovern, Jerry Walters, Scott Beach, and Morgan Upton. The latter 3 are deceased.

Thanks Joel. :cool: