Dexter'd Diner: Tiebreaker round!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
dexsmall.jpg

«
Click here to watch the tiebreaker round of Dexter's Diner.
«
Good Luck!

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Dexter's Diner Tiebreaker Round!!!

Sorry about that typo up there, it should read Dexter's Diner. :)

Only darkside449, schmuck man, darthskelington & Carl Waterworth need to reply to this thread. No other guesses will be recorded.

Just as before pick a special, 1-4. But this time you need to each pick different numbers. First come first serve. Once you've picked your number, you cannot change it.

Here is the final menu. The winner will be posted as soon as all 4 players have made their guess (and as soon as I log on & notice that they have done so) or 24 hours from this post, whichever comes first.

blueplate8.jpg

Here is what you are playing for:
dexprize.jpg

Good luck!!

Good luck, dudes!!!!

Ace

(Oh no, I broke wookiee-cookiee's rule by posting in a thread that I wasn't allowed to. She might get out the licorice rope on me. :p)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Am I fashionably late or what? Sorry to make everyone wait, my work schedule has been screwy lately.

I should be mean (re: selfish) and pick the number that most appeals to me, possibly resulting in another run-off, but I won't do that.

Given that it should be random anyway, I'll go ahead with #1. No sense prolonging this. : )

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Congrats Carl! Had I not opted to for #1, I would have gone with 3, so clearly it was not my destiny to win this one.

And the one time I make it to the end with more than 0 or 1 points *sigh* ; )