Damn Snow

Anybody else gettin' any? I'm sure you Texans aren't.

I just spent 1/2 an hour shovelling my way to the BBQ. Its only about 6" deep but I'm using a hockey stick cause the kids broke my shovel last spring.

I don't mind the snow as long as it doesn't hinder my ability to BBQ.

And its snowing again here!

Tonight on the menu is BBQ Chicken for the wife, me and the boys will have BBQ butterfly pork chops and the baby will have some formula. All this followed by a bottle of Bordeaux, a bagette and some pate.

Originally posted by Darth Aussie
Send some snow over here (and some chicken..lol).Damn hot here at the moment......;)

Oh yeah, you're having summer now.:rolleyes:

Do you have any good BBQ shrimp techniques?

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Damn, im in Michigan and we havent seen barely any snow, but it will be here and stay here for 5-6 months.

I WISH I LIVED IN FLORIDA:mad:

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I'd rather have a cold and white winter than a cold and green winter...

snow

Ya we got a little bit here in Niagara falls On. but it melted after a day or so.....but....but i wanted to Chuck snow balls at peoples houses!! :( -SwordStalker :vader: :guns:

Dark Jedi

Banned
speaking of chucking crap a people's houses, SwordStalker here and I were walking around the town me and him live in, and we hucked anout a half a pound of side walk chalk at random houses, he hit one on a roof and then they were watching us through the window for like an hour. and also, Aussie, isn't it always hot in Austrailia? or do you get snow every once in a while? I was never able to figure that one out....

Wow did it snow last night. We got a little over a foot! I was outside 3 times taking at least 4" at a time off of my patio with that hockey stick again.

As I push the snow to the sides I make walls for the kids. It slowly builds up into a fort. Technically for me its good too. We get alot of snow in Montreal so I get some pretty high walls by February which is definately the coldest month. The walls really cut the wind when your BBQing. The neighbors give up in the fall, but I'm still out there with my hot dogs and hamburgers. Tonight will be trout with lemon and teragon for the wife and the boys and I will have monster burgers.

We have underground parking and the ramp has been shoveled, but theres a good 4 foot tall drift when the door opens. I can see people plowing through before going to work in a bit.

:roflmao:

Barada

Saboteur
Man what a birthday it has been for Barada. Saddam gets caught, and I have the first white b-day in recent memory. A couple of inches of the white stuff is here. Not to mention all the comments from you guys!

I FEEL THE LOVE!! :smooch:

Barada