Covert Ops Exclusive Clone Trooper

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Starwarsshop.com announced thier latest exclusive item.

Check out the "Covert Ops Clone Trooper Action Figure w/exclusive Collector Case" here.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Here's the photo from SWshop, for those of us allergic to clicking ;)

I reckon its a must have figure!

Attachments

• covert clone.gif
    45.5 KB · Views: 339

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
I wonder when that figure is coming out...and where..oh god I hope this covert ops trooper isn't a Target exclusive...Because if it is...then I won't beable to get it because I'm from eastern Canada and where i'm from there is no Target.

I'd have to get my father to drive me for 7-8 hours to the nearest American state (Mayne) to go to a Target and get me the covert ops trooper.
I'm already trying to get the Target exclusive Shadow clone trooper

I'm starting to get kind of annoyed at all these Target exclusives... :fume:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Welcome Darth Blix..Don't worry, i'm sure there'll be other opportunities to get this besides SWshop.....

Darth-BlixII

Sith Clone Commander
Thats good...but my parents won't let me order off the Internet..because the Internet stole my mother's credit card number once.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
if it sold out, you would think the page would still exist with a note saying that it was sold out ... or at least i would. either way, it would be nice if they would leave the page with some explanation.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
They did the same with the 'Art of Star Wars 3PO Exclusive Bust'. It was there for about a day and a bit, then simply vanished. Major bummer! :(

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
AmShak said:
if it sold out, you would think the page would still exist with a note saying that it was sold out ... or at least i would. either way, it would be nice if they would leave the page with some explanation.

I guess you're right there. would be nice to let you know at least. If it comes out over here , will let you all know....

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
ya i've actually had the same prob Boru with a couple of enquiries. Maybe they are on hols? i'll let you know if they reply to me...

walking_carpet

New Recruit
They had reposted this figure today for a lil while and then it was off again. I got a tip from another site and was able to order it. They have also been taking the Wedge exclusive off and on the site as well. That is scheduled for delivery in Nov. The Covert Ops I ordered should be sent out soon since it was in stock.

For anything on their site that sells out they take it off so no one can try to order it. I think this system is a little dumb but that is just me.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Darth Boru said:
I emailed them a question about 5 days back - no response so far. Not a great move in getting my custom....

Have received emails from Casefresh about Shadow Trooper becoming available in the next few days. Try them again Boru, see if they reply this time......

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
It took them over 2 weeks to answer my original email - and at that they didn't really answer my question.

I'll be directing my business elsewhere, I think.