Coruscant Nightclub 3-Pack Update

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I received a tip from a very reliable source today on which characters will be included in the Coruscant Nightclub SAGA Scene 3-pack. The characters will be Obi-Wan, Sleazebaggano (drug dealer) & one of Lucas's daughters. I assume that this is the daughter that stood near Ahmed Best.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Theyre making ELan Sleazebagpersondruddealerguy!!!!
Theyre making ELan Sleazebagpersondruddealerguy!!!!!

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg!!!!!!
sorry courascantcosta but I can't stand(or sit) sleezbag!!!!!! He has to be one of the dumbest star wars characters from the movies(besides jr. anakin and dexter :p)!!!!
And lucas' daughter?!?!?! pleaze!!!! Hasbro stop butt kissing and make some unique figs we don't have!!!!
sorry guys :)
just had to get it out, don't mean any offence to anyone, just hasbro :D

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
well, I guess they could give us Darth Maul #49432. Variety is the spice of life? :)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Han Solo is very cool!!
hansolo.gif

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
Originally posted by CoruscantCosta
Sleazbags are cool
Dexter is cool
Han Solo is sort of cool. You don't like dexter OR sleazee

sorry bro :)
didn't mean to offend :D
Dexter is cool but they could have made sleezbag an alien or something.. I just think they could be a little more creative with the charcters..
but every one has there opinion and I am glad, because if ya didn't life would be pretty boring :D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Rumor has it that Lucas's daughter did ask daddy for her own figure and that this is the result of that. Not sure that is true, but sounds good.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Dexter is creative and so is elan. but how did you decide dex is less creative than elan?
And elan IS an alien. Do humans have little hair horn things i forgot what they are called :!

It wouldnt be as cool if a droid came up and said in a robotic voice. do you want to buy some

clickclickderkuuuummmp erkerkmmmm

i seem to be malfunctioning

deathsticks. It seems like that is what battle droids do whenever you see them in ep1.

If an Ithorian came up and asked in another language with subtitles there, it wouldnt be as funny.

See what i mean?

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
I agree :)
Dexter IS cool as I said, but I just don't like sleezo. as you said about a droid or a other ALIEN as such(weird face that doesn't look human)that would have been much better! :D
lol I guess there just is some star wars characters i don't like. :)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Isn't the guy who plays sleazo some kind of australian celebrity? where's darth aussie when i need him? Probably the reason he was used and why his face wasn't altered.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
He was in The Matrix, but I don't know much else about him. Except he doesn't have ears. :p He has antennae! :) Gotta love the audio commentary.

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
HIs name is Matt Doran

there was a little bit about him in insider #60...at least i think it was sixty.
Well, now that i look....it wasnt 60

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Sorry Amshak. I'm back now.
Couldn't remember this guys name at this time but yes he has been in quite a few TV shows down under ..Personally i think it would be cool to see a cinema scene like this but throw in a couple of more alien type creatures and it would rock. Next thing you'll see Ahmed Best and Anthony Daniels ala Nightclub cinema scene too
"George can i too have a action figure of me in the club scenes"?...lol
Matrix was cool too!!!!